Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 3. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Tell me please, can you already name the exact date of the launch of the platform or do u still find it hard?
It will happen in the third quarter of the current year, a more exact date will be announced a bit later.
Will you integrate with other service in the future or is Webydo the only one?
We wouldn’t like to exclude a possibility of interaction with other services in the future.
In yr opinion, what areas will the most widespread on LeadCoin?
The only thing that we can guarantee is that out platform will be convenient for everyone regardless the area of their activities. We will make every effort to achieve this goal.
Merit: 250
What are promotional tokens? How will they work in LeadCoin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Will it be possible to exchange the promotional tokens to fiat money or cryptocurrency and withdraw from the exchange?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If I get promotional tokens when signing up, will I be able to use them in a couple of months when I need the leads? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It isnt completely clear yet how the company is planning to motivate the companies to become operators of the platform.  But it’s time to think about it ‘cause the growth of the network in general will depend on the operators.
There wont be any problems.  LeadCoin will motivate more businesses to become platform operators with the help of the syndication mechanism. So the sufficient number of operators will be attracted to cooperation.   
What’s this mechanism? How will it work?
Any new platform provider will be able to import all of the available leads in the network and resell them under their own node and each sale will result in a commission for new platform providers, giving them motivation to open their own version of LeadCoin 
How much will be a commission in this case?
Activity: 266
It isnt completely clear yet how the company is planning to motivate the companies to become operators of the platform.  But it’s time to think about it ‘cause the growth of the network in general will depend on the operators.
There wont be any problems.  LeadCoin will motivate more businesses to become platform operators with the help of the syndication mechanism. So the sufficient number of operators will be attracted to cooperation.   
Any new platform provider will be able to import all of the available leads in the network and resell them under their own node and each sale will result in a commission for new platform providers, giving them motivation to open their own version of LeadCoin 
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
How many tokens were burnt after the ICO?
No tokens were burnt, the company has sold all of them and reached the hard cap.

Activity: 294
How many tokens were burnt after the ICO?
Activity: 252
In yr opinion, what areas will the most widespread on LeadCoin?
Activity: 196
Will you integrate with other service in the future or is Webydo the only one?
Activity: 112
Tell me please, can you already name the exact date of the launch of the platform or do u still find it hard?
I think it's a nice project for any industries to promote their product using Leadcoin platform.The key of success is sales and marketing.I think online marketing is the best way to make it goal because many people all over the world can see this message.With big audience the sales will increased and give everyone benefit.I hope this project will success in the future and good luck for Leadcoin team.
Do u already have any partnership with the companies from real estate area?
Activity: 112
It seems to me that the operators of the platform a too significant. The LeadCoin management should be on its own first, I think.
They are on their own, but the operators are really very significant ‘cause they will create new nodes on LeadCoin blockchain.
They will also be important from the point of view of the supply of the platform. The more operators there’re, the more categories of people on the platform there’re. The interest of the buyers to LeadCoin will grow due to it.
I’m wondering how they’re planning to attract operators to LeadCoin.
They will use special software to attract them – SDK – it’s a client made on the base of standard LeadCoin allowing to adjust it in someone’s own way, for example, there’s a branding option. They work with their audience on their own, but, at the same time, LeadCoin will take care of them.
  When is it planned to launch SDK for the platform operators?
It seems to me that the operators of the platform a too significant. The LeadCoin management should be on its own first, I think.
They are on their own, but the operators are really very significant ‘cause they will create new nodes on LeadCoin blockchain.
They will also be important from the point of view of the supply of the platform. The more operators there’re, the more categories of people on the platform there’re. The interest of the buyers to LeadCoin will grow due to it.
I’m wondering how they’re planning to attract operators to LeadCoin.
They will use special software to attract them – SDK – it’s a client made on the base of standard LeadCoin allowing to adjust it in someone’s own way, for example, there’s a branding option. They work with their audience on their own, but, at the same time, LeadCoin will take care of them.
Pages:
Jump to: