Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 4. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How do you protect your token from external influence and local regulations when it comes to global economics?
We are not going to isolate our token – it will be a part of global market. As for regulations, we will work this issue out when the regulations appear. At the same time, our project doesn’t violate current legislation.
Is the LDC token price going to depend on internet marketing market grow?
When it comes to the growth of the market, it isnt about the marketing market only. The companies will appear and look for ways to promote themselves, and our platform will be an optimal option.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It seems to me that the operators of the platform a too significant. The LeadCoin management should be on its own first, I think.
They are on their own, but the operators are really very significant ‘cause they will create new nodes on LeadCoin blockchain.
They will also be important from the point of view of the supply of the platform. The more operators there’re, the more categories of people on the platform there’re. The interest of the buyers to LeadCoin will grow due to it.
I’m wondering how they’re planning to attract operators to LeadCoin.
When is lead going to be deleted if it wasnt sold?
There’re several situations when lead can be deleted, and all of them a described in the WP in details.
Activity: 224
It seems to me that the operators of the platform a too significant. The LeadCoin management should be on its own first, I think.
They are on their own, but the operators are really very significant ‘cause they will create new nodes on LeadCoin blockchain.
They will also be important from the point of view of the supply of the platform. The more operators there’re, the more categories of people on the platform there’re. The interest of the buyers to LeadCoin will grow due to it.
Activity: 238
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Can you explain how the sellers will confirm that all the leaders agreed to their personal information for sale in LeadCoin?
It’s quite a standard consent mechanism. There’s no single form, so every seller can adjust it in the way optimal for himself. The main goal is to receive informed consent from a lead.

Aren't the leaders required to agree to their information being sold before anything can be forwarded on the platform anyway?
Activity: 364
Looks like we are going to see alpha version of the platform just like Leadcoin CEO said during the last Q&A session.
Would be great but why do you think so?
I just checked their website and they have opened registration for business. I guess there are inviting first merchants to the platform.
And they also accept the companies that can sell more than 10 leads.
If I’m a freelancer and I dont have a legal company to represent me but I have leads I want to sell. Can I register?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Looks like we are going to see alpha version of the platform just like Leadcoin CEO said during the last Q&A session.
I just checked their website and they have opened registration for business. I guess there are inviting first merchants to the platform.
And they also accept the companies that can sell more than 10 leads.
Activity: 212
Why have you chosen Ethereum as a foundation for LDC token?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can you explain how the sellers will confirm that all the leaders agreed to their personal information for sale in LeadCoin?
It’s quite a standard consent mechanism. There’s no single form, so every seller can adjust it in the way optimal for himself. The main goal is to receive informed consent from a lead.
What will happen to the sellers in the system if he tries to sell the same lead more than once?
A seller has a right to sell the lead while it’s considered to be of high quality.
Will the sellers, working in LeadCoin, be sure that their leads are protected before the sale is completed?
What kind of protection are you talking about? Could you please clarify your question?
Activity: 224
How do you protect your token from external influence and local regulations when it comes to global economics?
Activity: 26
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is the LDC token price going to depend on internet marketing market grow?
Pages:
Jump to: