Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 47. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Suppose that a losing party refuses to pay a fine. What will the representatives of the platform do next?
All his leads will be removed from the platform and he will be blocked.
Good afternoon. Who determines the amount that a losing party must pay to a winning party? Is there a table with the exact fines somewhere?
The amount of fee is determined by the arbitrators who give judgment on a particular dispute.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Can arbitrators get to access to encrypted information in a lead? Or they need one of a dispute parties to give them a key.
Activity: 177
Hello. Why is it impossible to automate the dispute resolution process? I believe that would reduce the costs of the platform in the long term.
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Who determines the amount that a losing party must pay to a winning party? Is there a table with the exact fines somewhere?
Activity: 112
Suppose that a losing party refuses to pay a fine. What will the representatives of the platform do next?
Activity: 77
Hi dev, 70 mins is a great result! Unfortunately I didnt catch it  Cry
What is your plan now?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Congratulations on the hard-cap. How long did the ICO take?
It took about 70-80 minutes. It is difficult to judge accurately, as the counter on the site had broken almost immediately, but it also was fixed in less than 10 minutes.
Activity: 70
Good afternoon. Congratulations on the hard-cap. How long did the ICO take?
Activity: 252
Hello. I missed the ICO, but I still want to buy tokens. Where can I do that?
Now you can buy tokens on Bancor. In the near future, they will appear on other exchanges. The platform team works very quickly.
Activity: 378
Hello. I missed the ICO, but I still want to buy tokens. Where can I do that?
Activity: 13
Good afternoon. I'm afraid I can miss the crowdsale. Can your platform send me a reminder?

Do as I do - just subscribe to the newsletter. When the sale starts, you will immediately receive a letter.

Get tons of spammy email before that alert. Unsubscribe before the day comes.
Why do you double encrypt information with Public Key? Once is not enough?
Activity: 336
Greetings! In what case escrow is going to cancel transactions? Where can I find the list of reasons for cancelation?
Activity: 238
You are saying that you have  developed the system that will protect the information about leads. But did the leads give the permission to you to use their details?
Yes, of course. It’s illegal to use the leads’ information without permission.
How do they provide you he permission? Is there a special kinda form for that?
Leads sellers are going to handle it because they are the one who have the info from the first place. The buyer dont have to do anything about it.
The main thing is to have a legit permission the rest I’m not so worried about.
You are saying that you have  developed the system that will protect the information about leads. But did the leads give the permission to you to use their details?
Leads sellers are going to handle it because they are the one who have the info from the first place. The buyer dont have to do anything about it.
Activity: 286
Hello. Why ICO is over so soon? Did you get back to 100 minutes plan?
No, all the tokens were sold out within an hour. Congrats the team!
Exactly, the token sales reached the hard cap of $ 50 millions with minutes during the opening of crowsale.  Many investors were attracted because of the affordability of the token. The project has future because of the very good respond during the crowdsale.  The platform technology aims to provide consumers and the web marketing industry with a high quality way to buy and sell qualified leads in real time and monetize thier data.
Pages:
Jump to: