Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 42. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Methods for automating the loading of leads into the system are too few. In fact, only one. But the Lids can come through a channel that will not be supported by the system. Then everything will have to load hands, and it will take a very long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There are no more tokens to buy?
Why do u think so? If you didnt buy it on ICO you can still get it on the exchange.
Activity: 294
There are no more tokens to buy?
The leads downloading process  is not perfect. We have to download each lead manually, seriously? That’s basically unacceptable for people today. It just takes too much time. 
Only those who have small amount of leads will have to do it manually. If you have a lot then you can use an automatic downloading system.
Automatic system? I havent heard anything about it. How does it work?
LeadCoin will have a widget that can be attached to the contact us form and it will  download all the leads.
Is it going to send all the leads for sale? What if I want to download them to the platform  only. It wont be really handy…
Not exactly. The sellers will be able to mark the leads they want to sell and fill in all the info about  it at the same time.
Activity: 280
The leads downloading process  is not perfect. We have to download each lead manually, seriously? That’s basically unacceptable for people today. It just takes too much time. 
Only those who have small amount of leads will have to do it manually. If you have a lot then you can use an automatic downloading system.
LeadCoin will have a widget that can be attached to the contact us form and it will  download all the leads.
Is it going to send all the leads for sale? What if I want to download them to the platform  only. It wont be really handy…
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
Buyers, when searching for leads, will be able to sort them by rating. What other sorting criteria will be available?
The full list of parameters for assortment will be announced closer to the launch of the platform itself.
The project is unique in my opinion.The starting price for the project is reasonable. Spectacular WhitePaper, fully reveals all aspects of the project to the reader.The Lead Coil project is of interest to users interested directly in the work within the system itself.
Thank you for your support! We will always struggle to make the project even better!
Can we already buy LDC tokens at the Bancor?
Yes, of course, it’s already possible to sell the tokens.
I read through this forum and got acquainted with several types of contracts, that would be in LeadCoin. Now I’ve faced the History Contracts. What kind of contracts are they?
History Contracts are simple dictionaries that hold key-value pairs.
Activity: 308
The project is unique in my opinion.The starting price for the project is reasonable. Spectacular WhitePaper, fully reveals all aspects of the project to the reader.The Lead Coil project is of interest to users interested directly in the work within the system itself.

I wouldn't say it is completely unique. There are a few dealing with leads and web marketing in the space. But LeadCoin has a good team which might be able to stand the competition.
What kinda permission the leads seller should get from the owner in order to sell his details?
Activity: 210
That’s an interesting project but I cant understand the way leads are going to be downloaded to the system… Can anyone explain the way it works?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What if I try to sell the lead I havent get permission for? What’s gonna happen? What kinda punishment I might get? 
Activity: 112
I do like the idea of automatic widget. Well done, developers. Are they going to provide a manual for installation?
Activity: 350
All the tokens issued were sold out?
No, not all. Some of them were reserved and some are for the team.
Activity: 378
All the tokens issued were sold out?
Pages:
Jump to: