Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 45. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
That’s quite interesting that different smart contracts type is gonna be used for deals. Can anybody explain it to me?))
Where have you heard that? I think they are using normal smart contracts with certain terms and conditions, that’s it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
That’s quite interesting that different smart contracts type is gonna be used for deals. Can anybody explain it to me?))
Activity: 476
The arbitration system will be very strange on the platform. One arbitrator to resolve the dispute, it seems to me, is not enough to draw an objective conclusion and make the right decision. Over this company still need to work.
I'm wondering where you get this information from. I want to tell you that five arbitrators will participate in the resolutions of each dispute.
Yes, like looking at the official documentation, I do not know ... Do the parties to the deal themselves choose arbitrators?
Arbitrators for each transaction will be assigned automatically. This is done to improve the fairness of the resolution of each dispute.
I do not like that any LeadCoin user can become arbitrator! Always believed that they should be competent in this area people.
In order to make the right decisions in disputes, one must know the specifics of the service well, so the choice was made in favor of the users of LeadCoin. In addition, only sellers with a rating of 4.5 or higher will be able to become an arbiter.
And what, buyers with the same rating arbitrators will not be able to, or what?
The arbitrators who randomly select high ratings have avoided the emergence of relevant stakeholders to the greatest extent, and I think it is good, which brings justice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The arbitration system will be very strange on the platform. One arbitrator to resolve the dispute, it seems to me, is not enough to draw an objective conclusion and make the right decision. Over this company still need to work.
I'm wondering where you get this information from. I want to tell you that five arbitrators will participate in the resolutions of each dispute.
Yes, like looking at the official documentation, I do not know ... Do the parties to the deal themselves choose arbitrators?
Arbitrators for each transaction will be assigned automatically. This is done to improve the fairness of the resolution of each dispute.
I do not like that any LeadCoin user can become arbitrator! Always believed that they should be competent in this area people.
In order to make the right decisions in disputes, one must know the specifics of the service well, so the choice was made in favor of the users of LeadCoin. In addition, only sellers with a rating of 4.5 or higher will be able to become an arbiter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
Activity: 238
What threatens the seller if the buyer's claim submitted after the transaction is approved?
Activity: 224
Hi! So the user is simply redirected? Is his personal data not transferred to another vendor? Can you explain this to me?
Activity: 70

Activity: 196

Activity: 266

Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: