Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 46. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am glad for the team of this wonderful project that the ICO passed so successfully. But now everyone is interested when the development of the platform starts?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How will lead’s interest in purchasing additional goods be confirmed? I'm just interested in the mechanism itself.
Mechanism of work with leads and their verification is described in details in our WP. More information about this will be published in the near future.
Does anyone know the contract address of LeadCoin?
If u want to contact the team u can use the platform’s social networks or leave your e-mail address. A special form is situated on an official site.
It was recently discussed about arbitration and it became interesting to me, in which situations the buyer or the seller can file a complaint on the second side of the transaction?
There’re a lot of options: low quality of a lead, non-compliance with the parameters, attempt of fraud and etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It was recently discussed about arbitration and it became interesting to me, in which situations the buyer or the seller can file a complaint on the second side of the transaction?
Activity: 238
Who can give a link to Etherscan to view your LDC balance?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Does anyone know the contract address of LeadCoin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I ran into the problem that LDC tokens do not appear in my wallet on my balance. Has anyone encountered this?
Activity: 364
Will third parties be able to distribute some metrics within the platform? Of course, only in cases, when this information is related to leads.
Activity: 126
Hello. Why ICO is over so soon? Did you get back to 100 minutes plan?
No, all the tokens were sold out within an hour. Congrats the team!
oh my god such a successful project. pity that i didn't take a participation program or airdrop if they had(
Activity: 336
How will lead’s interest in purchasing additional goods be confirmed? I'm just interested in the mechanism itself.
Hello. If there is a dispute between LeadCoin users, who will deal with it?
For such situations, they have developed the arbitrage. Solving controversial issues is its main task.
And aren’t you afraid that each buyer, that is dissatisfied with a lead quality, will open a dispute?
First, if a lead is really of a poor quality, it must be removed from the system. Secondly, arbitration services will be paid, so no one will open a dispute over trifles.
Well, did you foresee the option of settling a dispute by mutual consent? For example, a seller agreed to compensate a buyer, so that he would not damage his reputation.
Activity: 406
For such situations, they have developed the arbitrage. Solving controversial issues is its main task.
And aren’t you afraid that each buyer, that is dissatisfied with a lead quality, will open a dispute?
First, if a lead is really of a poor quality, it must be removed from the system. Secondly, arbitration services will be paid, so no one will open a dispute over trifles.
Activity: 154
Several times on different forums I heard that operators will play an important role in the life of the LeadCoin platform. But what exactly will be their function, I did not find it. I hope for your help, readers of Bitcointalk!
Activity: 406
Greetings! In what case escrow is going to cancel transactions? Where can I find the list of reasons for cancelation?
In cases when the lead doesn’t belong to the seller or the address of the lead doesn’t exist in the history contract.
Why do you double encrypt information with Public Key? Once is not enough?
We make every effort in order to ensure security of the data of our clients. However, repeated fees don’t seem to become effective.
Hi dev, 70 mins is a great result! Unfortunately I didnt catch it  Cry
What is your plan now?
At the moment we’re working on stuff associated to the end of the ICO. We’ll tell u about our plans within the next few days.
Pages:
Jump to: