Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 65. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What is the amount the team and developers going to get?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Hardcap is 50 millions $? (and its only 50% of all tokens). And with total tokens it will be 100 millions $. Its very much for new project.  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Why project founders think that this industry I would even say a small part of industry business efficient? I think there are few clients there only.
Good day! This industry costs more than 30 billion dollars in the USA only. You can find out the total market value on your own and you will be surprised. Nobody doubts this market!
Well right now you are talking about the US only. Do you have any other info?

Absolutely. Websites designing agencies and freelancers get a lot of orders from small and medium business owners. Developers know about some of those orders from WebyDo. That’s how the know that there is a demand for this services and platform offers it.
Does the project have any developments already?
You can see what they have on WebyDo that is the first web-design project that LeadCoin team came from. The project was found in 2010 and has a lot of professionals.
Got it! Who had LeadCoin idea from the first place?
Merit: 100
Why project founders think that this industry I would even say a small part of industry business efficient? I think there are few clients there only.
Good day! This industry costs more than 30 billion dollars in the USA only. You can find out the total market value on your own and you will be surprised. Nobody doubts this market!

Absolutely. Websites designing agencies and freelancers get a lot of orders from small and medium business owners. Developers know about some of those orders from WebyDo. That’s how the know that there is a demand for this services and platform offers it.
You can see what they have on WebyDo that is the first web-design project that LeadCoin team came from. The project was found in 2010 and has a lot of professionals.

Activity: 336
hey everyone. I’ve heard that WebyDo will get some part of money raised… What is the amount exactly? I thought all money will be use for this project development

Hi! Just 10%, not much. Leadcoin was developed from this project so they should «say thank you».
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hey everyone. I’ve heard that WebyDo will get some part of money raised… What is the amount exactly? I thought all money will be use for this project development

I also heard about some kind of this news. hope it is true. Tongue
Activity: 196
Activity: 224
How many tokens from the total number of generation will be sold out?

It’s planned to sell 70%. The rest will be distributed without being sold
Activity: 336
How many tokens from the total number of generation will be sold out?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How will the platform look like after the launch? I mean the start screen, the interface and etc…
Activity: 209
Where can i get acquainted with the source code of the platform? I’d like to check some points.
Activity: 238
Did the token sale end already? I can't see any information about the token sale on the website. It only says 100 minutes for the duration of the sale.

Apologies for that comment above. I saw the countdown timer already, It's so small countdown and my screen is big.
Activity: 238
Did the token sale end already? I can't see any information about the token sale on the website. It only says 100 minutes for the duration of the sale.
Activity: 308
How do developers estimate the results of their work at the moment? How would they estimate their work themselves?
Activity: 266
In which are will the integration with Ethereum Smart be active? What does this give?
Pages:
Jump to: