Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 66. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
When can we expect the project’s token to become liquid?

After the ICO and listing on the exchange (or exchanges). These are mandatory requirements for liquidity)
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
When can we expect the project’s token to become liquid?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Will there be any other changes in the future besides the base version of the platform which will be created and implemented? If so, what direction will the project lean toward to? I mean the behavior of the buyers.
Sure there will be development. The direction is the intellectual mechanisms of comparing of requests and provision of results. Mechanism will track the users’ actions itself and notify them about the appearance of the leads in the network.
How will this happen?
Here’s an example. Lets imagine a buyer who’s searching for potential clients in a certain category all the time and uses the same key word. The seller can also receive the appropriate notifications.
What does this give in global scales?
Globally, this accelerates significantly the coordination of sellers and buyers, the transactions a made faster, the system systems operates more effectively.
Great! To what extent can the operation be accelerated? Let’s say, in percentage.
Activity: 280
Will there be any other changes in the future besides the base version of the platform which will be created and implemented? If so, what direction will the project lean toward to? I mean the behavior of the buyers.
Sure there will be development. The direction is the intellectual mechanisms of comparing of requests and provision of results. Mechanism will track the users’ actions itself and notify them about the appearance of the leads in the network.
How will this happen?
Here’s an example. Lets imagine a buyer who’s searching for potential clients in a certain category all the time and uses the same key word. The seller can also receive the appropriate notifications.
Globally, this accelerates significantly the coordination of sellers and buyers, the transactions a made faster, the system systems operates more effectively.
How will this happen?
How will this happen?
How will this happen?
Activity: 266
Is the project going to work on improvement and development of the platform after realization of the plans specified in the road map?
Do future developments of solutions for CRM provide the import of data? If so, in which way will it be possible to carry it out?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Is the rating of a seller or any other participant the most important information in the system from the point of view of the system’s hierarchy?
Activity: 22
Is there a working prototype?
Activity: 224
What number of participants takes part in the arbitration procedure? Should there be both parties that have a dispute?
Activity: 107
What is the duration of the ICO of this platform? Standard month?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Will there be any kind of protection of tokens from depreciation?
The reserve fund is formed for this purpose. In addition, the project has great possibilities for protection in terms of arrangement. I believe that there’s nothing to be worried about.
Activity: 378
Will there be any kind of protection of tokens from depreciation?
Activity: 350
When will the tokens of the project be available? I mean the ones purchased on the ICO.

In a day, i mean, 24 hours.
Activity: 210
When will the tokens of the project be available? I mean the ones purchased on the ICO.
Activity: 196
I’ve heard that the platform is going to store the descriptions of the leads within the blockchain. Is this a normal situation? Wont this have any impact on the security and also on the performance of the system?
There’re several reasons to do it. The main one is that blockchain cant store extensive data. Secondly, it isnt really necessary ‘cause the info on the leads will be reliably protected and blockchain will work only with the key information.
How will this information be protected?
IPFS will be used for this purpose. The data itself is encrypted, of course. Such an approach ensured protection. If it was realized in any other way, nobody would be able to guarantee the security of the leads.
Can you describe the transaction algorithm in brief?
First the buyer sends the tokens to the escrow agreement which keeps the payment for the lead. If the contract contains the lead address, the sale takes place as usual. If no, the transaction will be rejected.

It seems to be complicated, but i’ll look for details in the WP. Can you tell me please the approximate expected price or the range of prices for the leads?
Pages:
Jump to: