Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 67. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I’ve heard that the platform is going to store the descriptions of the leads within the blockchain. Is this a normal situation? Wont this have any impact on the security and also on the performance of the system?
There’re several reasons to do it. The main one is that blockchain cant store extensive data. Secondly, it isnt really necessary ‘cause the info on the leads will be reliably protected and blockchain will work only with the key information.
How will this information be protected?
IPFS will be used for this purpose. The data itself is encrypted, of course. Such an approach ensured protection. If it was realized in any other way, nobody would be able to guarantee the security of the leads.
Can you describe the transaction algorithm in brief?
First the buyer sends the tokens to the escrow agreement which keeps the payment for the lead. If the contract contains the lead address, the sale takes place as usual. If no, the transaction will be rejected.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I know a brilliant web marketer and also a brilliant logo designer (artist...don't ask me technicals on art stuff... it's art but this guy is badass)  So yeah, if interested PM me and maybe we can make a connection.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I’ve heard that the platform is going to store the descriptions of the leads within the blockchain. Is this a normal situation? Wont this have any impact on the security and also on the performance of the system?
There’re several reasons to do it. The main one is that blockchain cant store extensive data. Secondly, it isnt really necessary ‘cause the info on the leads will be reliably protected and blockchain will work only with the key information.
IPFS will be used for this purpose. The data itself is encrypted, of course. Such an approach ensured protection. If it was realized in any other way, nobody would be able to guarantee the security of the leads.
Can you describe the transaction algorithm in brief?
Activity: 224
May a situation when the a seller will only sell leads occur? In other words, can the system produce a new kind of business?))
Activity: 266
How many times is it possible to sell one lead in the network? How long can it remain there?
Activity: 406
What must the lead seller specify about himself besides the contact data? How are the openness and confidence distinguished in business?
It’s a question on the description of the leads. Will the sellers be motivated to provide full information on the leads?
Activity: 731
LeadCoin looking interesting but why just there are only two links here? website and white piper, where other links like telegram, facebook and twitter or bounty program? i see desaint this project indeed good.

How much will hard cap be?
The upper mark of the capitalization is 50 million USD.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How much will hard cap be?
Activity: 14
As i’ve understood it, the developers made some estimation of the leads to be the base of the platform. What’s it necessary for? Why should everything be so complicated? I thought that it’ll be carried out according to one simple scheme.
There’s no single scheme for all the leads and situations. The point is that the conditions for sale of leads and their storage, estimation of their cost and removal can differ. So it’d be impossible to build the platform without that.
It’s complicated, but i got it. Then what’s the key characteristic of a lead?

Okay, let’s consider one lead operation – removal from the system. The most significant parameter in this case is the number of days that have passed from the moment of its appearance in the system. The longer it remains unused and expendable, the less is the possibility that it can be used in the future. Consequently, its rating in the system reduces.
Okay, in this case, it’ll be necessary to make as detailed descriptions as possible in order to let the leads be open for deals. Otherwise, the participants wont be able to find them or sell them.

Yes, that’s right. That’s the reason to use a range of required and additional or optional fields with the help of which the full description of a lead is made.
Not this became clear to me. Anyway, lets return to the formula. How is the rating of the lead determined?
As i’ve understood it, the developers made some estimation of the leads to be the base of the platform. What’s it necessary for? Why should everything be so complicated? I thought that it’ll be carried out according to one simple scheme.
There’s no single scheme for all the leads and situations. The point is that the conditions for sale of leads and their storage, estimation of their cost and removal can differ. So it’d be impossible to build the platform without that.

Okay, let’s consider one lead operation – removal from the system. The most significant parameter in this case is the number of days that have passed from the moment of its appearance in the system. The longer it remains unused and expendable, the less is the possibility that it can be used in the future. Consequently, its rating in the system reduces.
Okay, in this case, it’ll be necessary to make as detailed descriptions as possible in order to let the leads be open for deals. Otherwise, the participants wont be able to find them or sell them.

Yes, that’s right. That’s the reason to use a range of required and additional or optional fields with the help of which the full description of a lead is made.
Activity: 14

I’ve heard about the reserve fund that’ll guarantee the high cost of tokens and insure the project. How much will it be?
It’s planned to allocate about 30% of the funds collected to this. The more the company manages to collect, the bigger will be its absolute value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve heard about the reserve fund that’ll guarantee the high cost of tokens and insure the project. How much will it be?
Pages:
Jump to: