Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY - page 48. (Read 48608 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
do you have an github? Where i can find your source code?
You can find the source code in https://github.com/cruxcoinsource/CruxCoin/

Thank you so much for the link and help. It would be interesting to read.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?
Yo can go through this link https://github.com/cruxcoinsource/CruxCoin/
copper member
You can find the source code in https://github.com/cruxcoinsource/CruxCoin/
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Also interested in a question about github. I would like to read. Where to look?
Merit: 1

The ROI IN was 1MN is for 13%. If you buy more MN that will be more profitable.because we have listed in CB soon, this will also more profitable to users.

Can you tell me ROI in % like 15% per month or somethink like that?
Yes,the ROI is represented as % and per month based on the masternodes it will be changed.
15 percent, very good indicators, let's see how investors will react to these percentages, now the market is not in the best condition
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Activity: 182
An interesting idea and well implemented. I wonder what made the manual for different platforms.
Here we have with 3 Implemented Projects Such as Payment Gateway For Cryptocurrencies paycc.io and MasterNode Traking list and Services mnmarketcap.com, And Automated Masternodes Hosting where You can Host Crux Masternodes Free for Year 2018,
You have worked with many people, it means that they know and trust you in the market, this is a very good sign for investors.
copper member
An interesting idea and well implemented. I wonder what made the manual for different platforms.
Here we have with 3 Implemented Projects Such as Payment Gateway For Cryptocurrencies paycc.io and MasterNode Traking list and Services mnmarketcap.com, And Automated Masternodes Hosting where You can Host Crux Masternodes Free for Year 2018,
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
copper member

The ROI IN was 1MN is for 13%. If you buy more MN that will be more profitable.because we have listed in CB soon, this will also more profitable to users.

Yes,the ROI is represented as % and per month based on the masternodes it will be changed.
Activity: 182
it comes out in the future you can get a percentage of the retention of tokens in your wallet or something I do not understand correctly?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

The ROI IN was 1MN is for 13 days. If you buy more MN that will be more profitable.because we have listed in CB soon, this will also more profitable to users.

copper member

The ROI IN was 1MN is for 13 days. If you buy more MN that will be more profitable.because we have listed in CB soon, this will also more profitable to users.

but investors can buy only 2 masternodes during ICO, right?
Yes right.
Merit: 111
vite

but investors can buy only 2 masternodes during ICO, right?
copper member
masternodes is always good. How profitable they will be?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
which hardcap and softcap you have on your every pre-sale stages?
To implement such a project, we need a lot of money, the team will need to work well, but we are waiting for a response in numbers
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
which hardcap and softcap you have on your every pre-sale stages?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
masternodes is always good. How profitable they will be?
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
I like the fact that the guys did the manual how to properly install their applications for different platforms
copper member
CRUXCoin BlockExplorer:

http://cruxcoin.lchain.cc/

Bounty/Donate: CKth38QRkRnqXbAuGzCnn5CT4wYnYNUCuX

How much you want?
Pages:
Jump to: