Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 236. (Read 512674 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Thats the fake information about hidden block ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Even if that pastebin is true, it's still very very damaging to the coin. 
Activity: 937
As requested by cryptowest I did a diff against the latest known code and whats in the new repo:

--- cryptcoin/cryptcoin-qt.pro.user     2014-06-21 05:28:12.145870400 +0000
+++ cryptcoin.orig/cryptcoin-qt.pro.user        2014-05-31 03:09:51.631881900 +0000

Boring string changes including dates

--- cryptcoin/INSTALL   2014-06-21 05:28:12.145870400 +0000
+++ cryptcoin.orig/INSTALL      2014-05-31 03:09:51.631881900 +0000
@@ -1 +1 @@
-INSTALL
+boy wonder loves wangs

Yeah don't ask, don't tell...

Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-128.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-128.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-16.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-16.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-256.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-256.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-32.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-32.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-48.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-48.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-64.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-64.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-96.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin-96.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin_testnet.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/cryptcoin_testnet.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/icons/splash.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/icons/splash.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/images/about.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/images/about.png differ
Binary files cryptcoin/src/qt/res/images/splash.png and cryptcoin.orig/src/qt/res/images/splash.png differ

Image updates...

Please feel free to diff as well...

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
!!!IMPORANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (Read below) 6/20/2014

Hello everyone, I am a developer working behind the scenes with the CryptCoin development team. I have two pieces of disturbing news that was brought to my attention recently.
1) The main cryptcoin developer included a hidden block within the coin (Block 38400), that he made me aware of containing more than the entire coin count to date.
   - He offered me 15% of this block to keep quiet, but I will not be swayed by greed to commit such unethical behavior
   - I have made mindfox aware of the situation (I'm assuming he wasn't aware before) and he has decided to leave the development team.
   - Due to the last point made, the development of anon send will be suspended until further notice.

2) Bribing of btc-e admins by some of pumpers in the group.
   Small snip of transcript: http://pastebin.com/Q76VrYdp
   - I think this speaks for itself, keep in mind the BTC-e administration had no idea about the hidden block

3) Because of these revelvations we have changed the github over to more reputable hands, as well as removing the bad actors from the IRC channel.

I hope the community can work past these bad actors and this doesn't mean the end for the coin!

shit coin hha hidden block, like whitecoin!!

There was never any hidden block in WhiteCoin, there was just a dev that didn't care and only wanted btc... times have changed for WhiteCoin Smiley stay tuned
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

We were hijacked by a developer who was removed from the team. There was no bad code originally, they also hijacked the github and pushed bad code. to cause fud.

We regained ANN but the github is burned. We will have a new one, with the same code that was pushed originally.

Sorry for the bullshit.

We will post more news shortly, in a rush to fix.

Evidence is gone!

The evidence was deleted by whoever published the accusation.  Which just complicates the whole thing.

I was given this by one of the devs.

http://pastebin.com/cHJjW1LU

Attious just wanted cheaper coins as suspected.  West had to play nice to get access back.  Attious burned the github.  Wait for github support to see it again...

You can all blame Attious for this mess.  He wanted a lot of coins because the unique anon tech is real and bad ass.  I wish I would've bought more...

The anon tech sucks.. cloak is doing a way better job and its; get this, DECENTRALIZED!! Smiley

We were hijacked by a developer who was removed from the team. There was no bad code originally, they also hijacked the github and pushed bad code. to cause fud.

We regained ANN but the github is burned. We will have a new one, with the same code that was pushed originally.

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

The evidence was deleted by whoever published the accusation.  Which just complicates the whole thing.

Attious just wanted cheaper coins as suspected.  West had to play nice to get access back.  Attious burned the github.  Wait for github support to see it again...

You can all blame Attious for this mess.  He wanted a lot of coins because the unique anon tech is real and bad ass.  I wish I would've bought more...

OUCH

It sucks but it shows the potential for the coin if Attious wants so much.

Stupid logic.....Or he wanted your Bitcoin so much so he decided to sham you all. LOL
Activity: 784

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

OUCH

It sucks but it shows the potential for the coin if Attious wants so much.

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

OUCH
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
is this coin really a scam coin, like people are saying?

Its a scam coin for sure.. either there are hidden blocks, or devs who are trying to play us like sheep. Either way I call SCAM
MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

No.

Evidence to the contrary abounds. People don't understand what they are talking about and are just barking like a pack of dogs. This is a solid coin.

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

Lol scroll through that past couple pages of this thread and make your own unbiased opinion
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

The evidence was deleted by whoever published the accusation.  Which just complicates the whole thing.
legendary
Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

Hello everyone, I am a developer working behind the scenes with the CryptCoin development team. I have two pieces of disturbing news that was brought to my attention recently.
1) The main cryptcoin developer included a hidden block within the coin (Block 38400), that he made me aware of containing more than the entire coin count to date.
   - He offered me 15% of this block to keep quiet, but I will not be swayed by greed to commit such unethical behavior
   - I have made mindfox aware of the situation (I'm assuming he wasn't aware before) and he has decided to leave the development team.
   - Due to the last point made, the development of anon send will be suspended until further notice.

- I think this speaks for itself, keep in mind the BTC-e administration had no idea about the hidden block

3) Because of these revelvations we have changed the github over to more reputable hands, as well as removing the bad actors from the IRC channel.

I hope the community can work past these bad actors and this doesn't mean the end for the coin!

this looks bad.

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!

They just have to wait for github support to unlock the account again.
legendary
Activity: 1400

Sorry for the bullshit.

Evidence is gone!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'd like to know for sure who is who posting on the CRYPT coin thread.  All post are coming from one account "ccryptcoin". There is no way to know who is typing the message.  The same person can be typing everything that has happened in the last hour or so.

Before anyone believes anything, we need to hear from MindFox.  We need to know that everything is good and he is still working on the project.
We need to know if the BTCe rumor is true or false.
We need clarification on who is posting what with the ccryptcoin account.

legendary
Activity: 1764

i think it's funny the other devs haven't said anything
if you check first page ccryptcoin is announced this crypt coin. even there is any other devs the damaged is already done by the core dev because he know the coin is dead
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

i think it's funny the other devs haven't said anything
Jump to: