Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 273. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Yeah looks strange...better not invest in unknown.

Yeah, who want to have 1000% profit anyway... lol
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I believe it has more anon than DRK as DRK isn't anon from dev's owns word.

Only problem with this one is that the wallet needs to be online so far. I think the link on reddit is pure FUD so far.

Their expected ETA for the wallet is before end of June so we'll see then what's up with this.
Activity: 350
Yeah looks strange...better not invest in unknown.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
SO what about crypt's anon, why it will be better than dark or xc ?!

According to this post

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

it seems that it provides no anonymity at all.

But it seems that nobody on this forum really knows the answer. Devs don't provide any answers and everything is starting to look very shady in my opinion.

SO what about crypt's anon, why it will be better than dark or xc ?!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 338
@moosa i think it's time to add it on btc-e isn't it?  Grin
Activity: 602
Status update.

Mindfox is well underway with our anonymous sending features. The other developers on the team have been watching the progress closely.

He has stated that he can't give a public update at this time, stating that if he deflects concerns, he will reveal the design. Target release is still late June.

In the meantime, we have been working on a WebGUI front end for CRYPTcoin. A public beta will be released soon

CryptCoin Commander is a webGUI addition to the cryptcoind wallet that exists to enhance usability of the traditional QT, combing CryptCoin network stats and wallet functionality into one package. Running this as a local server will allow users to visually access their wallet and other coin data from anywhere.

Features will include:

-Wallet front-end:
 Recent transactions list
 Ability to send CryptCoin
 New address generation
 Address management (renaming labels, archiving address)
-Marketcap, Price, and Volume stats
-Cryptcoin Ticker data from all listed exchanges.  
-Future update to include API trade functionality.
-Advanced Pool Monitoring
-Mobile-optimized display, compatible with modern smartphone browsers (Safari, Chrome, etc).

Best Regards

CRYPTCoin Team
Good news!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
they don't even give shit about this thread because they control the boxes.. sheeps are lazy as hell they deserve it!
Is there any chance price reach to 0.005, today?
It's crypto, everything is possible, look at last run that started at 0.00070 upto 0.0027... Many action still, look at volumes, much coins are being bought at high price stilll, I would expect another run up, my guess wuld be to 0.0035 today.
And who knows, with dev announcing he's finished we might see 0.01 within a few days, but that's pure speculation

What he currently working on?

It seems that nobody on this forum knows.
somewhere around pg64 was a little preview

I can't find anything on page 64 (plus minus one page). Can you be more specific?
Activity: 140
amazing work pumping this coin so high.

well done those responsible!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
It's crypto, everything is possible, look at last run that started at 0.00070 upto 0.0027... Many action still, look at volumes, much coins are being bought at high price stilll, I would expect another run up, my guess wuld be to 0.0035 today.
And who knows, with dev announcing he's finished we might see 0.01 within a few days, but that's pure speculation

somewhere around pg64 was a little preview
Activity: 126

Still waiting for an answer, asked a Question couple pages back. Only thing talked about was price, fud, hype. Sad Are there some secret threads/irc we don't know about where all development en community building is happing? Otherwise I would suggest all bagholders to dump on these so called WHALES! make them small goldenfish again Cheesy

Activity: 140

http://CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Support Forum
Activity: 608
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

Ok, I've read all posts till now. So far all the posts were about price, FUD, pump & dump, koolio/fontas pumping etc.
But I'm more interested in technical aspects of this this security feature.

Can someone give any "technical" comment about this Reddit post? Or are there just traders that are interested only in price - regardless of features?

all I know is that the white paper is under revision and that MacGyver is working on it.

and that the aim is decentralized and anonymous ( = holy grail )
Jump to: