Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 276. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Lol, right. And santas going to personally deliver my presents next year. You guys make me sick.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Code:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

Whats that ?!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Just cashed out, thanks for the ride CRYPT... Off to XC with the profits and for the predictable run up to REV 2...

Cashed some also, 50%. Thanks for good ride CRYPT, for now i watcher Smiley
Activity: 352

e-miningpool.net pool information:
  • High Performance backend
  • Low fees!
  • 24/7 Uptime
  • High performance Dedicated server located in France/EU
  • No registration required, payments are sent directly to your wallet!
  • 3 stratum servers for balancing

Mining configuration:
  • STRATUM 1:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3015 (low hashrate miners)
  • STRATUM 2:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3050 (reccomended)
  • STRATUM 3:     stratum+tcp://e-miningpool.net:3275 (big farms)
  • Username:   Your CryptCoin Wallet address
  • Password:   anything

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So is the anonymity code actually programmed or is this all based entirely on hype at this point?

XC multipath is the most anonymous code out there at the moment, its miles ahead of this vapor....
Activity: 308
thrasher.
So is the anonymity code actually programmed or is this all based entirely on hype at this point?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
10x growth in 3 days is totally unhealthy, this bubble will definitely crash.
Crash to Huh, what's the prediction?
Activity: 233
I can't wait to see this place turn to shit once this goes, got the popcorn on standby
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just cashed out, thanks for the ride CRYPT... Off to XC with the profits and for the predictable run up to REV 2...
Activity: 420

It's going to be a bloodbath when it crashes.

Activity: 427
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
There is still plenty of ceiling left in Cryptcoin, so get on board if you're interested. There are reasons why XC and DRK sold off. They had issues with the devs and coins, so the coins were dumped. Keep in mind that both of those coins are still alive and kicking. This coin was created to be used, not PnD'ed. It has the potential of offering a better version of anon than the others and the dev team are very engaged. If Mindfox comes through, Cryptcoin will have a long future. Just because whales and pumpers get on board with a coin does not mean they plan on dumping it at it's first high. Many of these guys have held LTC and other coins for months.
DRK is not sold off, everyone is holding for Friday 20th when masternodes will start receiveing 20% daily payments. Please don't spread FUD.
Not spreading FUD. DRK sold off from the high of 0.027 to 0.011. Large sell off when it happened. Just stating a fact. I also said that the coin is still alive and kicking. No need to get upset.
i m not getting upset, i have nothing to fear of, it dropped because of the hard fork issues witch it affected the market price, many weak hands sold DRK and this is good. Now everything seems fixed in testnet and we are waiting for the next fork. After this fork, any new features won't need a hard fork on the chain.

Exactly. Like I said, there were problems with the coin, so it sold off (paraphrase). It's still alive and I'm sure it will be for a while.
Activity: 140
There is still plenty of ceiling left in Cryptcoin, so get on board if you're interested. There are reasons why XC and DRK sold off. They had issues with the devs and coins, so the coins were dumped. Keep in mind that both of those coins are still alive and kicking. This coin was created to be used, not PnD'ed. It has the potential of offering a better version of anon than the others and the dev team are very engaged. If Mindfox comes through, Cryptcoin will have a long future. Just because whales and pumpers get on board with a coin does not mean they plan on dumping it at it's first high. Many of these guys have held LTC and other coins for months.
DRK is not sold off, everyone is holding for Friday 20th when masternodes will start receiveing 20% daily payments. Please don't spread FUD.

Not spreading FUD. DRK sold off from the high of 0.027 to 0.011. Large sell off when it happened. Just stating a fact. I also said that the coin is still alive and kicking. No need to get upset.

i m not getting upset, i have nothing to fear of, it dropped because of the hard fork issues witch it affected the market price, many weak hands sold DRK and this is good. Now everything seems fixed in testnet and we are waiting for the next fork. After this fork, any new features won't need a hard fork on the chain.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The question is... will the pump end... and at what price before I need to jump off the boat...?

If we are picked up by a bigger exchange  Wink
and the anon works, we should see a price above 0.03
Personally, I'm targeting above 0.05

Remember, there are only 2.4 Million coins in circulation.

you seem quite confident in this bigger exchange news haha
You do realize that XC already has p2p transactions implemented in the wallet right? Which is what cryptcoin is banking on.

Does it have anonymous P2P transfers? I used it for a brief time when it was first created.

Activity: 420
Remember, this is the point in the cycle when you should not trust anything anyone says, pro or con.  It's all meant to manipulate you one way or the other.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

You do realize that XC already has p2p transactions implemented in the wallet right? Which is what cryptcoin is banking on.
Activity: 140

DRK is not sold off, everyone is holding for Friday 20th when masternodes will start receiveing 20% daily payments. Please don't spread FUD. Evan is an excellent coder, working like a slave all day.
Jump to: