Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 274. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

Ok, I've read all posts till now. So far all the posts were about price, FUD, pump & dump, koolio/fontas pumping etc.
But I'm more interested in technical aspects of this this security feature.

Can someone give any "technical" comment about this Reddit post? Or are there just traders that are interested only in price - regardless of features?

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I still remember my self selling CRY for 30k each  Lips sealed

But 3m market cap , and 3,5m 24hr volume tells me, its gonna grow lot more.  So Im in now, better late than never.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Damn i once thought the best ride of my life was when I was fucking my wife and told her i just fucked her sister and she tried to buck me off like a wild bull.  No no...this CRYPT ride is MUUUCH better!!!  
Really .  LOL ....
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I am sure in time it will be open sourced as it must be to be trusted by the community. In the meantime working behind closed doors is fine by me

My issue is that is all fine and dandy but how does that make a coin worth a dollar and probably by all estimate on its way to several dollars?

This is just Koolio and co. manipulating the community because he is pissed his precious Litecoin and Feathercoin are not doing so well. Trust me he'll go abandon this coin too the minute it becomes unprofitable. I personally think he and fontas and moosa can go fuck themselves, I'm not giving them a dime.
Activity: 812
He has stated that he can't give a public update at this time, stating that if he deflects concerns, he will reveal the design. Target release is still late June.

Every security/privacy related software should be reviewed by others. If it is not, then the software is at least shady in my opinion.

In case of open source even the ideas about feature of such software need to be open and transparent. It dev starts coding his/her ideas without having his/hers ideas reviewed by broader community and security analysts/cryptographers, then it will probably waste his/hers time for two reason:
  • his/her ideas will probably contain serious security holes
  • his implementation (of software that implements his ideas) will probably contain some additional security holes

We know nothing about the dev, except that is supposed to be very good. Well, sorry, but that doesn't mean that he has any clue about writing security related software.

Writing security/privacy related software requires completely different level of skills and training that are needed for writing regular business software.

another expert Newbie FUDster

There's nothing FUD about it.  "Secret" code is a giant warning flag, particularly since the paper for this coin proposes something that won't work.

I am sure in time it will be open sourced as it must be to be trusted by the community. In the meantime working behind closed doors is fine by me
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
He has stated that he can't give a public update at this time, stating that if he deflects concerns, he will reveal the design. Target release is still late June.

Every security/privacy related software should be reviewed by others. If it is not, then the software is at least shady in my opinion.

In case of open source even the ideas about feature of such software need to be open and transparent. It dev starts coding his/her ideas without having his/hers ideas reviewed by broader community and security analysts/cryptographers, then it will probably waste his/hers time for two reason:
  • his implementation (of software that implements his ideas) will probably contain some additional security holes

We know nothing about the dev, except that is supposed to be very good. Well, sorry, but that doesn't mean that he has any clue about writing security related software.

Writing security/privacy related software requires completely different level of skills and training that are needed for writing regular business software.

There's nothing FUD about it.  "Secret" code is a giant warning flag, particularly since the paper for this coin proposes something that won't work.

Yeah, I am forum newbie and you could consider this a FUD. But the points are still valid.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC
I will sell half of my CRYPT at 0.027 and the rest I will hold. This might hit 0.05-0.1 range on the long term  Smiley
This reminds me of XC..

IT does?

XC has an amazing team and probably the best dev of any coin!?

Also a release schedule, conference attendance, a privacy platform and clear progress etc etc

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/14-06-16%20Team%20Announcement%20D.pdf

I don't see many similarities....

Im holding both Artoodeetoo. It wouldnt hurt to hedge your bets tho my man.

The good news is that at this price nobodys gonna liquidate XC for CRYPT Wink

p.s. they DO share an AMAZING TEAM

100% agree, although I hate the posters, I do hold some DRK, would be stupid not to.... I "did" hold some crypt but have liquidated... 5x rise is just too fast ...

The rise of DRK was equally fast… im not sure selling now without the intention of buying back in soon is a good move…
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This reminds me of XC..

IT does?

Also a release schedule, conference attendance, a privacy platform and clear progress etc etc

100% agree, although I hate the posters, I do hold some DRK, would be stupid not to.... I "did" hold some crypt but have liquidated... 5x rise is just too fast ...
This reminds me of XC..

IT does?

Activity: 420
CRYPT is literally half of Mintpal's 24 hr volume.

Activity: 308
thrasher.
So is the anonymity code actually programmed or is this all based entirely on hype at this point?

XC multipath is the most anonymous code out there at the moment, its miles ahead of this vapor....

That doesn't really answer my question. I don't care about other coins, my question is the code done or is this just braincrack.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This reminds me of XC..

IT does?

THE WORLD NEEDS THIS COIN.
GOOD LUCK DEVS.
CRYPTCOIN FTW
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002