Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 324. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
   05/31/2014 10:12:10 AM   CRY   5999.80000000   Completed
Address: CdS4VgLuhckUd5G1Btx3vr4USEBP46LTAP
TxId: 5fba25fd87eaccceaa8b9773d17778d0a23ddf19ae4e62c2586240a7ddccfc3e

Who receives the coin, I wrote the wrong address.Who can help me?This is a harmonious community

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Fake sell walls on Bittrex, so obvius.
Activity: 238
Is it true the XC team is also involved in the annon tech of CryptCoin? could somebody confirm?
This would be great news for the value of the coin as they already have a proven track record...

I would have thought the XC team have their hands full as it is to be honest,think about it

True, sounds logical, so rumor was prolly some douchebag spreadin missinformation then, thanks!

Yeah my guess is the Polo trollbox pumpers have been hard at work  Grin
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Is it true the XC team is also involved in the annon tech of CryptCoin? could somebody confirm?
This would be great news for the value of the coin as they already have a proven track record...

I would have thought the XC team have their hands full as it is to be honest,think about it

True, sounds logical, so rumor was prolly some douchebag spreadin missinformation then, thanks!

Activity: 336
P2PoolCoin.com
P2pool node for CryptCoin

EU server: http://p2poolcoin.com:8171
Canada Server: http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:8171

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 1% ONLY !!!!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Someone know when will be released more information about anonymous tech?
Activity: 252
cry.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.
Activity: 560
where did logo and news go Huh
He said theyll be updating with a new ANN thread
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
where did logo and news go Huh
Activity: 182
To the guy with the 16 btc sell wall: Keep patient and don't dump
Activity: 350
for all the people that arent able to mine x11 dev could maybe ask hasco.ws mutlipool to add us , id love to be able to get some more at this price Cheesy

they add any coin if coin dev asks them and i think there would be great comunity interrest in a multipool Smiley

it would be a realy nice way to slowly eat away those 16btc sell walls ^^

CRY.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
trc
Activity: 164
Windows wallet mingw assertion failed. It was working yesterday. Tried the new file too.

Update: OK now. Broken after a short outage. Rebuilding the wallet worked.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
This coin has the potential to become huge, just hope there is a trustworthy team behind it and nothing like the Libertycoin scam team, lead by Mr. Carlos

Old news. Mr. Carlos is gone...long time now
This coin has the potential to become huge, just hope there is a trustworthy team behind it and nothing like the Libertycoin scam team, lead by Mr. Carlos
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
There are roughly 1,792,765 CRY according to CMC. Compare that to XC 5,511,606 total supply. CryptCoin is waaaaaay undervalued. If you are selling for these prices you should have your head examined  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This will be another XC once it is on investors radar! 20 cents is cheap compare to XC and even DarkCoin. I am buying more and holding!
Activity: 341
This coin is going to be at $1 very soon, buy your last cheap coins while you can

mmm.... first let's see the volume rises....
Jump to: