Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 323. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
how long will this coin still be minable?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Does seem to be something a little odd with the order books here https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRY

Unless I'm not understanding it - this seems to show
  - huge amounts of sells (Supply) and very low demand (buys)
  - someone buying around 30K - which is higher than the asking price

Have I missed something?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Cry = Dark 2.0

yes like
xlb = drk
cinni = drk
pink= drk
orange= drk
xc = drk
lol ...

until now , its all a promise

Sorry bro you got it all wrong

XC > DRK
CRY > DRK (soon)
XC = CRY

I can see a future where CRY and XC will dominate the anon market, just wait and see.

Agreed +1000  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Cry = Dark 2.0

yes like
xlb = drk
cinni = drk
pink= drk
orange= drk
xc = drk
lol ...

Sorry bro you got it all wrong

XC > DRK
CRY > DRK (soon)
XC = CRY

I can see a future where CRY and XC will dominate the anon market, just wait and see.
Activity: 294
Cry = Dark 2.0

yes like
xlb = drk
cinni = drk
pink= drk
orange= drk
xc = drk
lol ...

Activity: 175
Good news that good coin devs are actually working together to make crypto better rather then fighting and fudding like some of these whinny babies on here are.  If you got nothing good or constructive to add then how about not add it at all?  If it has basis sure, but if its just your own bullshit opinion then keep it out. 
+1 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 29
is there a way to solo mine CRY??

CRY is already at 55 on list and is 12th in volume on Coinmarketcap. If this is signs to what is coming, with 5 developers and anon tech without Xnodes, and total coins under 2 million right now, less than XC and Dark, we are talking unbelieveable prices soon.

White paper is supposed to be released, so we shall see some amazing long term potential in this coin. Hold, Hold, Hold, I'm so happy I found this coin. We are just getting started.
ill
ALSO, no premine, fair distribution from mining, developers communications, XC team dropping in on thread, still minable for some time at a low rate. Prices are a steal if this does what Darkcoin or XC did.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
everyone had better watch out on bittrex as there has been a fake rally there
I have seen it many times, and sooner or later all pumps will be followed by dumps.
I'm keeping my 7000 safe in my wallet during this whale infested surge
Activity: 126
Dev? is there a timeframe in wich you are going to release this whitepaper?
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Let's all email Mintpal, this coin is prime for being on that exchange. Skip the voting process, this coin is one they should put on exchanges without a vote, too much potential.

Cry = Dark 2.0 !!!
I'm sure they are always watching. Probably no need to inform them
Activity: 54
Let's all email Mintpal, this coin is prime for being on that exchange. Skip the voting process, this coin is one they should put on exchanges without a vote, too much potential.

Cry = Dark 2.0 !!!

+1 I will email as well
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

Cry = Dark 2.0 !!!

I think we need a price stability and volume on Polo and Bittex before considering MintPal.
Once the volume is there MP will add CRY without voting.
 Wink

Cry = Dark 2.0 !!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am happy to see it rise over the span of 24 hours. This should continue for at least 3 more days!
Is it true the XC team is also involved in the annon tech of CryptCoin? could somebody confirm?
This would be great news for the value of the coin as they already have a proven track record...

I would have thought the XC team have their hands full as it is to be honest,think about it

True, sounds logical, so rumor was prolly some douchebag spreadin missinformation then, thanks!

Yeah my guess is the Polo trollbox pumpers have been hard at work  Grin

Pumping? nope, read for yourself : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7061677 The XC dev actually posted this into this thread. Granted he is not helping CRY on a day to day basis, but he provided the open source part of the original X11 coin. If the XC dev had contact with the CRY dev team that tells me that CRY actually has legit development. You might want to consider stocking up on cry because I can see this puppy at 3 to 5 USD with ease.
Disclaimer: yes I have invested in XC and CRY and I wish them both a prosperous future.

Well i hope you're right and this does turn out to be legit,i personally have nothing against CRY but so far all i have seen is a load of twitter and trollbox pumping and no substance,as an investor who also holds  rather respectable amounts of DRK and XC i need to see more than just 200% jumps and dumps before i'm persuaded Wink

I am with you on being cautious, but I took the plunge last night on rumours alone and woke up to a 200% ROI overnight so that lifts my spirits somewhat. This crypto game is full of smoke and mirrors and it's hard to pick the real winners, but I am more than willing to bet a little money on CRY. If I lose it all, no biggie because it's all profit money from other trading, but on the other hand the potential rewards are staggering. But as always, only invest what you can afford to lose completely should a coin fail for whatever reason.

I have not always been succesful, I got burned big time on the whole Worldcoin/Scharmbeck fiasco, and betting on Takeicoin was a disaster. But now with XC an CRY I am in the green again.
Nice to wake up and see the price up Smiley

cryptcoin to the moon
and I always late... Cry

No way, volume is still only started, and gains still have long way to go. Look at this coin, from 80 to 56 in coinmarketcap, we seriously have a ton of upside. With this coin just getting discovered, you are far from missing the boat.

Did i hear that right from developer, 5 developers on this coin? WOW!! With anon, and only about 2 million coins as of now, this coin is fair mining period and fair for anyone.

With all the garbage coins out there, this one is really got me excited, since it is probably what dark and XC are but better if all goes as planned. This could do a darkcoin, as of now less coins than darkcoin.
Activity: 238
Is it true the XC team is also involved in the annon tech of CryptCoin? could somebody confirm?
This would be great news for the value of the coin as they already have a proven track record...

I would have thought the XC team have their hands full as it is to be honest,think about it

True, sounds logical, so rumor was prolly some douchebag spreadin missinformation then, thanks!

Pumping? nope, read for yourself : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7061677 The XC dev actually posted this into this thread. Granted he is not helping CRY on a day to day basis, but he provided the open source part of the original X11 coin. If the XC dev had contact with the CRY dev team that tells me that CRY actually has legit development. You might want to consider stocking up on cry because I can see this puppy at 3 to 5 USD with ease.
Disclaimer: yes I have invested in XC and CRY and I wish them both a prosperous future.

Well i hope you're right and this does turn out to be legit,i personally have nothing against CRY but so far all i have seen is a load of twitter and trollbox pumping and no substance,as an investor who also holds  rather respectable amounts of DRK and XC i need to see more than just 200% jumps and dumps before i'm persuaded Wink
Activity: 224
goog
   05/31/2014 10:12:10 AM   CRY   5999.80000000   Completed
Address: CdS4VgLuhckUd5G1Btx3vr4USEBP46LTAP
TxId: 5fba25fd87eaccceaa8b9773d17778d0a23ddf19ae4e62c2586240a7ddccfc3e

Who receives the coin, I wrote the wrong address.Who can help me?This is a harmonious community

Pumping? nope, read for yourself : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7061677 The XC dev actually posted this into this thread. Granted he is not helping CRY on a day to day basis, but he provided the open source part of the original X11 coin. If the XC dev had contact with the CRY dev team that tells me that CRY actually has legit development. You might want to consider stocking up on CRY because I can see this badboy at 3 to 5 USD with ease.
Disclaimer: yes I am invested in XC and CRY and I wish them both a prosperous future.
Jump to: