Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 330. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is the Dev still here and working on features?
Yes, I have been working on new features. Anon send is the holy grail in crypto right now and no coin has properly implemented yet.

We have been working with x11coin team closely as they seem to have the solution that can come soonest.

Smiley

No he says "working closely", not "helping".

ATCSecure has said he is "not working on any other alt coins."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7059884#msg7059884

So Cryptcoin is obviously a scam.  This is not FUD, this a public announcement.

I didn't say atcsecure was working on this coin.

x11coin is worked on by many more people than just atcsecure/Dan. x11coin started as a scam coin and has been turned into something much better, worked by atcsecure and others.

I've worked with the NEW x11coin team, as I said. Now please, go back to fighting DRK instead. Cryptcoin is not your enemy.

When see X11coin i was think it is XC. I apologize for the confusion.
Merit: 500
Yes, I have been working on new features. Anon send is the holy grail in crypto right now and no coin has properly implemented yet.

We have been working with x11coin team closely as they seem to have the solution that can come soonest.

Smiley

x11coin is worked on by many more people than just atcsecure/Dan. x11coin started as a scam coin and has been turned into something much better, worked by atcsecure and others.

I've worked with the NEW x11coin team, as I said. Now please, go back to fighting DRK instead. Cryptcoin is not your enemy.

the problem were having is, this info cannot be verified
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Smiley

Well said, can we move on now people?

The troll is pretty thick in here today.
Activity: 710
That sounds like industrial espionage to me,
Activity: 92
CRYPT Developer

Smiley

Activity: 710

Smiley

Activity: 68
This coins is a scam :

Smiley

and I'm not working on any other alt-coins either.  This constant stream of FUD is just crazy

XC dev not working with this dev.

We have been working with x11coin team

He's not saying the XC dev is working on CRY he said he's helping them, nothing said is wrong at all.

This is to cause FUD
CRYPT Developer
This coins is a scam :

Smiley

and I'm not working on any other alt-coins either.  This constant stream of FUD is just crazy

He said he was working with the XC team, so that statement from the XC dev is still true

There are almost 0 coins out there with really only 1 dev behind them. Most coins have entire teams of people who help where they can, and they share the dev account.

Please don't start FUD for both coins, there is no need.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
This coins is a scam :

Smiley

He said he was working with the XC team, so that statement from the XC dev is still true
This coins is a scam :

Smiley

Activity: 437
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Smiley

In what way have you been working with XC dev team?

I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to disclose it now, wouldnt be professional. Sorry, but all things will be explained soon in the coming week. Good things come to those with patience.

And no I am not this "IE".

I thought of adding more features to wallet while anon sending is being tested lots. Do the users use the wallet, or just keep in exchange? What features would you like?

Saying you are working with him is in fact disclosing it. Not professional to even mention the fact that you might be. This is just asking to be used as FUD.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Guys be careful.. I don´t think that the dev is working with XC´s dev..
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

Smiley

I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to disclose it now, wouldnt be professional. Sorry, but all things will be explained soon in the coming week. Good things come to those with patience.

I thought of adding more features to wallet while anon sending is being tested lots. Do the users use the wallet, or just keep in exchange? What features would you like?

Great to hear about you working with XC dev to implement anon features to CRY. Regarding features for the wallet, take a look at the SILK wallet. It's one of the best looking wallets out there and has in-built Markets as well. That would be great.
CRYPT Developer

Smiley

Smiley

Dear Lord no!  I was about to invest but if there's any whisper of IE being the dev of this I suggest everybody run as fast as you can!  Unless you enjoy watching your money get flushed down the toilet.

Who is, IE?
CRYPT Developer

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Dear Lord no!  I was about to invest but if there's any whisper of IE being the dev of this I suggest everybody run as fast as you can!  Unless you enjoy watching your money get flushed down the toilet.
Jump to: