Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 332. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Can someone please dump?

Thanks

yes, please dump, i want to buy more cheap ! This coin is flying under the radar right now, can't wait until it takes off !!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can someone please dump?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Can't wait for the release... this coin has great potential

? its already released...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Can't wait for the release... this coin has great potential
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
CRYPT Developer
Thinking about buying this coin, would love to hear from the dev about estimated time frame for encrypted messaging/anon.  No answer is a wrong answer necessarily, just would like to make sure someone is around and actively working on it.
I do not work on this project but I have been on irc with the dev and team and I can say he is very active. He even ran out and bought a mac on his own dime to compile a mac wallet from what I saw. So in my opinion he seems hardworking and legit. I have been scammed in the past and now do my due diligence before buying.

Thanks! Yes, I am working hard on this project Smiley
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Thinking about buying this coin, would love to hear from the dev about estimated time frame for encrypted messaging/anon.  No answer is a wrong answer necessarily, just would like to make sure someone is around and actively working on it.
I do not work on this project but I have been on irc with the dev and team and I can say he is very active. He even ran out and bought a mac on his own dime to compile a mac wallet from what I saw. So in my opinion he seems hardworking and legit. I have been scammed in the past and now do my due diligence before buying.
Activity: 299
Activity: 140
Is the Dev working on stuff?

Last I saw they were going to make it anon.  Pretty cool feature and wallet is like already 100x better then released one.  Works and looks decent too. 
legendary
Is the Dev working on stuff?
Activity: 62
Thanks to the nice admin and my small effort, CRY is now listed on http://www.x11coins.com/.

Consider to send a small donation towards this site.

Thanks.

Good Luck all!
Activity: 140

DONT BE SCURRED TO BUY!!!

Price is driving up very nicely.  HODL your 70k coins!
Activity: 422
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
You can go back to trade them for drk or xc or wherever you came from. You expect us to believe you mined or bought that many and have no idea where to sell them. And you have a new account? Nice try.

I never used this forum and I'm new to this world, a friend was owing me some money and instead of paying me cash he gave a UBS drive with a wallet with 70,000 coins of this.

He doesn't reply to my messages since 1 day... I'm really a noob in this world, can you help me please?

Seems legit

What you mean?

Can someone please help?

Send them to this address : EmAJp7XDeseKFkKpD6gSJWAsjrj7Ayx19N it will pay you automatically in the currency of your choice

Nah dude Im just messing with you, download the wallet from the cryptcoin homepage, install it and wait for it to sync. Then copy your wallet on the USB drive to the location on your pc where your wallet is stored. Then you you can send them to an exchange and exchange them for BTC or any other cryptocurrency.

The above is the general procedure, if you're really legit Ill provide detailed info to help you out

Ah now i understand, I see in the first page:

"Exchanges:

Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRY
Coin-Swap: https://coin-swap.net/market/CRY/BTC
Poloniex: Soon"

I dont need to download software, its already in the USB drive.

Ok got it, I will transfer them now to that bittrex.com and dump them there.

Thanks
You need to go back to fud school and pay more attention.  This was a waste of time.
Activity: 68
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
You can go back to trade them for drk or xc or wherever you came from. You expect us to believe you mined or bought that many and have no idea where to sell them. And you have a new account? Nice try.

I never used this forum and I'm new to this world, a friend was owing me some money and instead of paying me cash he gave a UBS drive with a wallet with 70,000 coins of this.

He doesn't reply to my messages since 1 day... I'm really a noob in this world, can you help me please?

Seems legit

What you mean?

Can someone please help?

Send them to this address : EmAJp7XDeseKFkKpD6gSJWAsjrj7Ayx19N it will pay you automatically in the currency of your choice

Nah dude Im just messing with you, download the wallet from the cryptcoin homepage, install it and wait for it to sync. Then copy your wallet on the USB drive to the location on your pc where your wallet is stored. Then you you can send them to an exchange and exchange them for BTC or any other cryptocurrency.

The above is the general procedure, if you're really legit Ill provide detailed info to help you out

Ah now i understand, I see in the first page:

"Exchanges:

Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRY
Coin-Swap: https://coin-swap.net/market/CRY/BTC
Poloniex: Soon"

I dont need to download software, its already in the USB drive.

Ok got it, I will transfer them now to that bittrex.com and dump them there.

Thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

Seems legit

What you mean?

Can someone please help?
Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

If you want to sell your coins, you first have to make them wet. Dry they are no use. Heres how it works.

1. take the usb-stick
2. get of your desk chair
3. go to the bathroom
4. open up the water tap
5. take the USB-stick
6. let the water run over it for 2 minutes or so (make sure it gets really wet)
7. rush urself back to ur computer
8. put the USB stick into one of ur empty USB slots
9. Plug 'n Play should automatically do the work
10. Your CRY's are now sold.

You may pay me in Bitcoins for the advice.
legendary

Seems legit

What you mean?

Can someone please help?

If you want to sell your coins, you first have to make them wet. Dry they are no use. Heres how it works.

1. take the usb-stick
2. get of your desk chair
3. go to the bathroom
4. open up the water tap
5. take the USB-stick
6. let the water run over it for 2 minutes or so (make sure it gets really wet)
7. rush urself back to ur computer
8. put the USB stick into one of ur empty USB slots
9. Plug 'n Play should automatically do the work
10. Your CRY's are now sold.

You may pay me in Bitcoins for the advice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Seems legit

What you mean?

Can someone please help?

legendary
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Seems legit

What you mean?

Can someone please help?
Jump to: