Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 331. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Is the Dev still here and working on features?
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
guys is the anon function functioning

+1

Need to know about any dev updates on this ASAP
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
If the dev can deliver on the anon function, this coin could do well like XC.

what stage of development is the anon function?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
With poloniex price will grow  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Please
what is the best pool?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
guys is the anon function functioning
Activity: 140
Poloniex sweet!! More vol more money!  I will vote for MP as well.  Coin is doing great, slow and steady!
Activity: 62
Coin is now added on voting-list at Mintpal!

Link: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

To be able to vote, you need an Mintpal account with some trading history an be loged in.
Then you can click for 1 vote every hour.

Good Luck!
Activity: 92
CRYPT Developer
Activity: 62
Activity: 672
Why is it all the scamming premine, instamine, hidden mined shit gets all the hype and a solid fair coin like this one does not? People are so stupid. All they do is follow the crowd.

I agree! This coin doesn't have Iconic Expert so it's no scam like Libertycoin XLB...That guy has a track record of a scam artist. Not knowing the identity of the dev is a safer bet than knowing that the dev is Iconic Expert....This coin has great potential unless of course that it's IE hiding behind it. Dev, please prove that you are not IE and then I'm in lol

lol "no premine + no ipo" should prove it  Cheesy

Bye seeing that even you are here! I just sold my boost on a hugeee loss and swapped to cry! But... I can hold this one with NO STRESS. Seriously no stress. Twitter is really positive
IT has
NOO Premine!
And not a dev who asks you to vote every single minute
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Activity: 132
I like this coin, sticking to it Smiley
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
We would be $1 if we hit the cap of maxcoin. How hard can that be?
Activity: 68
Why is it all the scamming premine, instamine, hidden mined shit gets all the hype and a solid fair coin like this one does not? People are so stupid. All they do is follow the crowd.

I agree! This coin doesn't have Iconic Expert so it's no scam like Libertycoin XLB...That guy has a track record of a scam artist. Not knowing the identity of the dev is a safer bet than knowing that the dev is Iconic Expert....This coin has great potential unless of course that it's IE hiding behind it. Dev, please prove that you are not IE and then I'm in lol

lol "no premine + no ipo" should prove it  Cheesy
Activity: 383

Activity: 383
Can someone please dump?

Thanks

yes, please dump, i want to buy more cheap ! This coin is flying under the radar right now, can't wait until it takes off !!!

Wink

i mean look at the order book, hardly any Cry for sale and the news hasn't even made it official yet !!! Alot of people are going to miss this boat! I missed the XC boat, ain't gonna miss this one Smiley
Activity: 92
CRYPT Developer
Can someone please dump?

Thanks

yes, please dump, i want to buy more cheap ! This coin is flying under the radar right now, can't wait until it takes off !!!

Wink
Jump to: