Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 325. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This coin is going to be at $1 very soon, buy your last cheap coins while you can

CRY will definitely hit $3+ once dev releases more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This coin is going to be at $1 very soon, buy your last cheap coins while you can
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
i hope that multipools aren't raping CRY :O

Doesn't matter anymore what multipools do.

Block reward has already halved 3 times now. Currently only about 14 BTC needed to eat all coins mined in a day
assuming every single coin mined was dumped. Which is not the case usually.
So knowing that the price will only rise with this volume over time.
The volume is heading towards 150 BTC over 24 hours already.
Poloniex is not included in CMC stats yet.

Could support a market cap of easily 3x where we are now. Could handle near 1.5 million dollars market cap or more.

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i hope that multipools aren't raping CRY :O
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

For some reason I get the feeling that the initial coin launch on the 20th was made to look simple on purpose.
So as not to attract too much attention in the early stages of mining. Nothing wrong with that at all.
But in reality I think the CRY dev has much bigger plans and a bigger team than it seemed.
And now it's starting too look like a lot more has been going on with this coin that I first thought.
If one was smart and knew they had a really amazing coin they would be doing the same thing.
It's what I would do.

I recall passing up XC when it was 200k market cap because it looked cheap from the ANN.
Let's just say that I have bought a nice bunch of CRY and I have a feeling I made the right choice.
I will keep buying through the week and keep a very close watch on this one.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Nice to wake up and see the price up Smiley

cryptcoin to the moon
and I always late... Cry

bro, if the devs really have a working anon feature and a new approach - it's dirt cheap at the moment

Hmm, working? From the update given earlier, I'm under the impression that it's a new approach which is underway in coding..so probably a long term investment (a few weeks to 1month+) as far as a completed product goes? We'll know for sure in a few days once they give the entire update, that's why I'm gonna wait until then to invest more. Bought a little bit for now, but I don't want to buy more in case its a long term project (in which case it might be cheaper to buy in a week or two), similar to what Cinni went through in the past month with prices.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Many coins claim innovative anon features on the way, what makes this dev any different?
Not trying to critcize, just asking as a potential investor, interesting coin but not fully convinced.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

cryptcoin to the moon
and I always late... Cry
yeah you're little bit late but not too late.
it's only a matter of time when we will see 100-200k satoshi if devs deliver what they promised and i'm sure they will
Activity: 154

cryptcoin to the moon
and I always late... Cry

bro, if the devs really have a working anon feature and a new approach - it's dirt cheap at the moment
Activity: 90
Activity: 686

cryptcoin to the moon
and I always late... Cry
Activity: 77
Is there any chance to reduce CRY price ?

I think, the dump is coming now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Is there any chance to reduce CRY price ?
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Yes, big plans coming for CRY in the work
Activity: 140
Honestly dev has been doing pretty good work updating and even releasing small new stuff.  I sure as hell wouldn't pay $300 for a new logo if I didnt care about a coin.  Dev might stay anon forever..not like anyone knows who satoshi is, yet we all want bitcoin!  Shit..maybe it is satoshi!!  
Activity: 560
Before I buy into crypt, dev can you be a bit more transparent on development? How many members on the team (I take it is not only you trying to develop anon and encrypted messaging all by yourself)? Whats is currently being worked on? What are your credentials? Im not asking you to be as open and transparent as XC dev, when he posted his full name, location, work experience, linkedin profile, etc..but something will be nice for investor confidence. Thanks
Anything? A simple response would do.

I posted a general update. There are about 5 fulltime members on the team. All the things i posted in the update are being worked on!

My apologies. Thanks for the update! Just bought some, will wait for further updates to invest more. BTW the new logo is insane..easily one of the best in the game.
Jump to: