Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 328. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Innovation will pave the road to success!  Cool

Will compile windows wallet on launch!!!

Hmm, your name sounds really familar.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
dev i asked twice if you could give me an update about encrypted messaging and anon-feature - still no answer...
i see some potential in this coin but the marketing is really bad. i hope this will change soon ..
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
WHAT'S UP DEV, WE HAVE SOME PROGRESS ON BOARD?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
how long is missing until POW is over and we get to 100% POS?
okey people, let's start the party and pump that nice starting coin, trains moving on, buy you tickets before's leaves

Grin

I'm with you, lets start this party!

Activity: 77
okey people, let's start the party and pump that nice starting coin, trains moving on, buy you tickets before's leaves
Activity: 299
do you think miners would have POW dumping syndrome with this coin as they do with a lot of other coins during their pow stage? Dunno if i should wait to invest, or buyin now?

Halving to 62.5 per block in 200 blocks from this post.  Which will hopefully be enough to stop the multipools from shitting on it if the price rises.  If you look at the charts, there has been a week of accumulation on decreasing volume.  A good sign that she is ready is ready to break out as less people are willing to sell at these prices.  I expect Tue or Wed it will start to move, but if you are buying now, be careful.  Might be safer to wait until a breakout.
Has Pow phase ended for this coin?

It's almost as if you didn't read the first post, since all your questions would be answered there.
Activity: 118
Has Pow phase ended for this coin?
Activity: 560
do you think miners would have POW dumping syndrome with this coin as they do with a lot of other coins during their pow stage? Dunno if i should wait to invest, or buyin now?
At this point BlackCoin is the only 100% POS coin I trust. You can replicate any feature a coin has, but you can`t replicate a competent development team and community.

BlackCoin has too much supply and its not new. Look at X11Coin for example, went from few cents to 2 dollars in few days.

X11Coin has 5 Million supply, CryptCoin has currently 1.7 Million supply and is very cheap at 5 cents!

I mean this coin will hit 1 dollar for sure in few weeks, just Like X11Coin. I will step in big on CryptCoin just in case, i don't want to regret later  Grin
1.7m cap? i see 11 in the OP though

He said 1.7 mil "currently".  Look at the block rewards and times.  This coin will hit 4mil available in the next month, but it will be a very long time after that before it gets anywhere close to the full supply.
Activity: 560
At this point BlackCoin is the only 100% POS coin I trust. You can replicate any feature a coin has, but you can`t replicate a competent development team and community.

BlackCoin has too much supply and its not new. Look at X11Coin for example, went from few cents to 2 dollars in few days.

X11Coin has 5 Million supply, CryptCoin has currently 1.7 Million supply and is very cheap at 5 cents!

I mean this coin will hit 1 dollar for sure in few weeks, just Like X11Coin. I will step in big on CryptCoin just in case, i don't want to regret later  Grin
1.7m cap? i see 11 in the OP though

Wow this coin sounds very promising, love it!

I'm in! Transferring BTCs right now to Bittrex!
Activity: 493
any update on the anon-feature or encrypted messaging?
Activity: 70
Hi gents! I have been lurking for about week. I finally decided to join and say keep up the good work! This coin is going places and IMO it is grossly undervalued. How many days do you guys estimate before POW mining is over?

don't know actually.. I rushed yesterday while diff was on par with my capability, soon block reward will be halved

we are at

and block reward will 1/2 when:

Block 12001 to 48000: 62.5

by that time difficult will enter escape velocity, what you have here is capable dev that can pull off what Dark did and some

it is good to have competition. the only complain I have is stake % which is 2.75% could have been bumped to 5% maybe 10% this because POS is now a common thing.. and *competition* will fight back with that % to attract investors.. and anon tech will also become more common.. please don't construed this as FUD.. just personal opinion analysis from what I have learned so far

Thank you for the info. More percentage is great,  but what do you think about inflation?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi Community!  I've been in crypto a while but stumbled on this great coin!

Great specs/fundamentals, relevant name, and an engaging DEV who, by the way, seems dedicated and courteous. 

I voted on Mint a few times already, looking forward to future developments
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Hi gents! I have been lurking for about week. I finally decided to join and say keep up the good work! This coin is going places and IMO it is grossly undervalued. How many days do you guys estimate before POW mining is over?

don't know actually.. I rushed yesterday while diff was on par with my capability, soon block reward will be halved

we are at

and block reward will 1/2 when:

Block 12001 to 48000: 62.5

by that time difficult will enter escape velocity, what you have here is capable dev that can pull off what Dark did and some

it is good to have competition. the only complain I have is stake % which is 2.75% could have been bumped to 5% maybe 10% this because POS is now a common thing.. and *competition* will fight back with that % to attract investors.. and anon tech will also become more common.. please don't construed this as FUD.. just personal opinion analysis from what I have learned so far
Constructive criticism at its best!  Cheesy
Jump to: