Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander - page 327. (Read 512674 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When will the winner from the logo contest be selected? This logo is very cool: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/cry-cryptcoin-logo-contest-385823/entries/42

Love that logo, I think we have our winner here Smiley
yep this one is extraordinary!

Voting for this winner.  It looks so legit, even I'd apply to work there. 
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
When will the winner from the logo contest be selected? This logo is very cool: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/cry-cryptcoin-logo-contest-385823/entries/42

yep this one is extraordinary!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Agreed. This one looks very professional.
This coin doesn't offer anything that 50+ other existing coins don't. Coins pump based on hype, there is none with this coin because it offers nothing new.
Thanks for your brilliant input. I hope pinkcoin makes you rich. Now there's a unique technical achievement.
Activity: 14
This coin doesn't offer anything that 50+ other existing coins don't. Coins pump based on hype, there is none with this coin because it offers nothing new.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 62
Just a small info:

I wrote to the admin of http://com-http.us/ to list CRY on his site.

His reply:
Hello thanks for the new coin. Coin is added to our new web site. Please have patience. Thanks.

Smiley
Activity: 54
dev i asked twice if you could give me an update about encrypted messaging and anon-feature - still no answer...
i see some potential in this coin but the marketing is really bad. i hope this will change soon ..

The DEV has been very active and has given updates recently regarding his exchanges with X11 DEV.  Features like anon, being this new and with the bugs that come with it, shouldn't be rushed as it should be tested and polished.  

I also think the DEV doesn't want to disclose anything unless it is meaningful and concrete as he has stated before but I think progress updates would be useful as well (IE-Anon coding is 75% complete or encrypted messaging is in beta).  
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Can somebody tell me how long until POS?
pos has already started. Mining will continue for awhile with diminishing block reward as it states in op

Ok gotcha cheers bud.
pos has already started. Mining will continue for awhile with diminishing block reward as it states in op
Activity: 378
Hi everyone, long term lurker in bitcoinforum. Wanted to say hi to everyone here for my first post. This coin has got me very excited looking at all the scamcoins out there, this coin is so fair.

seems like POW stage is very long so to give people a fair stake in this coin. I did the math and we only have little over 2 million coins out of 11 million as of now, and should take in theory about a year to go POS if my math is correct, which means this coin has a lot of fair mining ahead.

Finally we have a coin that is not 7 weeks mining and dumping, it's fair mining for all, and distribution can be spread out for long time, coins are cheap, so cheap. With all the scamcoins I've seen, i felt this coin should be first place I post, since I haven't been this excited about a coin since when I heard about darkcoin, and lesser degree BC and XC.

This coin is being overlooked a lot now, I believe since there is so many scam coins everyday, that too much to wade through, but early adopters to this coin I believe with so few coins in circulation right now, will fair very very well. This is a long term investment, one of the best I've seen in long time here in cryptos.

HOLD!!! Going long!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Let us get back on track. This coin has a lot of promise and it is still in the POW stage. Once it is 100% POS it should start to move up like DarkCoin and XC. I think overall it is a good coin to buy.

+1

this now is great opportunity to buy cheap, when this gets to POS its going to explode
Activity: 70
Let us get back on track. This coin has a lot of promise and it is still in the POW stage. Once it is 100% POS it should start to move up like DarkCoin and XC. I think overall it is a good coin to buy.
The trolling is strong here. I think there are quite a few butt hurt xc and drk owners out there.
Cant people see what's going on? The coin mafia behind all these PoS scam coins are creating copy/paste coins promising all the things that are the 'next-big-thing' in crypto. Spend enough time on here and irc and you will know the shady bastards that are good on pump and community brainwashing with less development skills than the average monkey.

Same shit that brought down the tech bubble.
I see from your history you were into xc,  cinni, wc, flutter, the list goes on and on. Your an idiot.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Cant people see what's going on? The coin mafia behind all these PoS scam coins are creating copy/paste coins promising all the things that are the 'next-big-thing' in crypto. Spend enough time on here and irc and you will know the shady bastards that are good on pump and community brainwashing with less development skills than the average monkey.

Same shit that brought down the tech bubble.
When this coin gets to POS its going to explode... 5 cents? This price looks a joke.

Look at X11Coin for example, went to 2 dollars in few days, and it had premine... CryptCoin has 0 premine.

This coin is going to explode very soon
Jump to: