Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 21. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
nice concept great project goodluck hope it will succeed
Activity: 98
I have joined the airdrop and will keep a keen eye on this project
Is the airdrop still open?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
total  amount  on  cryptopia
Activity: 504
Wow! I love Lizi. It's valuable and I hope it still goes to the moon. I wish this project bigger success in the crypto world. To the moon, Lizi!!!
Activity: 420
Hi! I joined ur airdrop. I love Lizi. I hope I can get some of it so I can enjoy trading it in the market. It's already out so it's a success. More power!
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
very cool idea
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
It is very nice project dev. I hope this project will be succesfully
Activity: 95
This coin, shouldn't be let down, I can see it making waves, for the fact that it's already on cryptopia exchange is a good sign that it will progress.
Activity: 198
great project goodjob dev goodluck
Activity: 101
This project is very promising and i will like to be part of the investor. please let me know i can contribute to the success of this project
Activity: 46
Good project DEV.  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Is this different from the other lizi thread, if not this should have been added to the other thread.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I see you have exactly 1 (one) translation of your ANN. Is there a bounty campaign somewhere or how are you going about these translations? People PM you?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
cryptopia and 100% premine. Interesting idea. Joined the community for news and bounties. Cool
Activity: 56
This is a great project. Goodluck.
It is clearly seen when a concept is unique with distinct admins. The name is captivating and I'm willing to learn more. I strongly hope that this token will stand the test of time. Wish all the lizicoiners the very best ☺
Activity: 27
nice job LIZICoin(LIZI)  and goood luck  Wink  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 6
Good project, I hope lizi will have android wallet soon 👍😀
Pages:
Jump to: