Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 22. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
It looks great! i like the idea. Kuddos to your team.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
support lizi coin..lets go to the moon
Activity: 38
Nice work dev........hoping for the moon
Activity: 568
I got acquainted with your wonderful project. I liked the name of the coin and the unusual approach in filling the form. I would like to know more about your concept. good luck to developers Wink
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I bring you all a wonderful news from Lizi.
This comes from to heart of entrepreneurs who has done lots of research to understand what it takes to build a solid community. If you must miss anything, don't miss Lizi's project because this is a life challenges opportunity that hardly come by... Let's join hands together to make this awesome vision a reality...!
Activity: 124
Thank you, very good project. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 106
The concept is really great,a brand new project that aims to make the future of crypto better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 30
great, and good back to lizi we wait hard work now and the success come step by step
just need big supports from team and community
Activity: 83
 % 100 premine and cryptopia exchange, interesting and promising project.
Activity: 8
It's amazing how a project I thought was on the brink of oblivion has suddenly caught the eye of everyone.... Nice one dev
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Wish the more success of the project and looking forward for more updates. I thought Lizi is gone but it's back ready to go to the moon  Grin
Activity: 146
What you are going to do is not to be seen. I went to the website but there is nothing. I would like to show you the future vision and roadmap.
Activity: 770
Lizi coin have been on a long journey and still stands succesfull
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I would like to take participation in this airdrop campaign
so I have filled the form and now I can say thank you and good luck!
Hope Dev team will do what they have planed!
Activity: 127
Cool ND impressive.. It appears to be trading live on some exchanges
Activity: 28
Let's see where this project goes to... Good luck  Smiley.
Activity: 56
Hello Dev good luck to this project and everyone here, hope will receive your rewards soon, thank you dev! I like it
Activity: 60
Nice concept
Activity: 63
I tought its look like familiar.So there its. I saw this thread in the past but its such an amazing project. Good luck team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Used for contests?? Ok
Pages:
Jump to: