Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 23. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
nice joob gass and good luck  Wink Wink
Activity: 62
I seriously don't understand this Airdrop please. You didn't ask for any receiving address. How will i receive my Airdrop ?

fill the form  with  cryptiopia account username
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I seriously don't understand this Airdrop please. You didn't ask for any receiving address. How will i receive my Airdrop ?
Activity: 66
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. Lizi airdrop is the best
Activity: 406
I wonder why it is airdropped. You are already listed in the exchange. Anyeay thanks. Will i receive it direcyly to my cryptopia acct?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Amazing lizi is already trading in yobit.. And its hot stuff
Activity: 24
Getting on the big exchanges is premium. If that is achieved, the potential will be great
Activity: 210
i believe in this project already. Good luck !
Activity: 148
the project is so good that I am enthusiastic to follow it hopefully can run smoothly and in accordance with the rencaba and end up with great success in accordance with that already programmed by the developer
Activity: 67
Great project and concept. Best wishes to the project
Activity: 202
It is a great coin already listed on two exchanges and has website and roadmap. I hope it will touch the moon soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
excellent airdrop. procedures & rules are very fantastic. roadps are very high quality.
Activity: 56
Lizi is used to reward the contest winners........
Congratulations for your unique project and you are already listed on the great Exchange cryptopia.co.nz
Glad to see this
Thanks and best wishes for your project...
Activity: 61
I believe in this project already, hardworking developer already proving the worth of the project. Good luck
Activity: 277
This project has already listed in good exchange,And I can see this coin is already successful with all the effort of the team and devs
Activity: 82
This token is already going to be viable, it's already listed. I believe the developer's idea is superb and intriguing.
Activity: 214
Hello.
I’m waiting for more information.I hope this project will be success.
Activity: 62
Lizi to the moon..  You guys av an awesome community.  Keep up the good work devs

cryptopia account not found,pleae refill the form

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DChfWwfz7IrQ3DHbpF66vgHfdhbwt7Av5AXCpsnO4CI/edit#gid=1291924564
Activity: 70
I like the concept of this project. Very interesting.
Activity: 28
It looks cool project.This project has already listed in good exchange. You already proof yourself.
I want to know this project. Please update more information ASAP.

Good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: