Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][cryptopia][realtime airdrop]LIZI for contest winner - page 24. (Read 11591 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Lizi to the moon..  You guys av an awesome community.  Keep up the good work devs
Activity: 370
Merit: 10
Great concept of the project. And I can see this coin is already successful with all the effort of the team and devs..  I only have one question? What will happen to TZT?  
Activity: 103
I don't really understand what this lizi token is all about, all i can see is LIZI for contest winner, i dont understand how that works
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I tried to make a simple animation and share it on my tweets about lizicoin. hoping to get some lizicoin
https://twitter.com/fitra_alpier/status/939033170195890176
Activity: 62
Activity: 60
Future potential of crypto currency. Good luck developer
Activity: 448
very good and good luck for you project!
Activity: 70
good luck to this project and everyone here, hope will receive your rewards soon, thank you
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
Great idea seems like lizi will be awesome
Activity: 42
I need to read some detail on the project before I give you my opinion about it but one thing for sure There are a lot of them out there but the most stand out? Not much, so far. I am glad to be a part of this community. Wishing dev success and thank you for the airdrop.
Activity: 196
Since it may take time, please make it a big project!
Activity: 60
Is this airdrop originated by a real developer? But it would be better to update ANN that so.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Good project DEV.
Can this coin be mined?
Activity: 81
wow..great coin here,,
how about TZT sir?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
was list on cryptopia ? wow
amazing, i will contribute this project.
waiting on bittrex.
Activity: 245
whats different LIZI & TZT ?
Activity: 84
  I think the coin is all set now.   Welcome to the lizi coin  and hope we wi be successful in this project. Having fast transaction nowadays is needed in our community blockchain.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

Since it may take time, please make it a big project
Activity: 56
You are already listed in good exchange. You already proof yourself. I have no words for describe
Pages:
Jump to: