Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXN] SocialCXN - A Blockchain Enabled Solution for Influencer Marketing - page 11. (Read 5264 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
and so in all round private sale and public sale is have total hardcap 30.000 etherum ?
how about with unsold token in private sale and main ico .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The concept offered by this project and with some of the results achieved by socialcxn such as the success of pepsi marketing, sunsilk, etc. will open up opportunities for this project ogled by investors to invest
Activity: 364
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!

I agree with you completely. I studied this project and decided to join it. It seems to me that this project will make society's life better. Thanks to such projects, the blockchain technology will be actively introduced into people's lives.

How much is soft cap of socialCxN? This project has apps on the App Store and Google Play, it will become a very interesting project in this period.
I completely agree with you, this is a very interesting project. But if the developers make the app on the App Store and Google Play, then the popularity will grow significantly. I hope that the developers will take into account our wishes.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
That is a good idea. Need to create a strong marketing campaign.
Because there are competitors out there.
This products repeat in other ICOs, where the other Company is already working.
It takes hard work to make it happen with great success.
in my opinion this product may be so much stronger, if it has more details and features.
I hope this project will work.
So good luck. monitor further developments.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
One of the innovative projects in the industry of influencers marketing, based on blockchain and has made its app in the google app store. With the concept offered by this project and with some results that have been achieved by socialcxn such as success marketing pepsi, se7up, fair & lovely, sunsilk, etc. certainly opens the opportunity for this project ogled by investors to invest. Hopefully this project can be realized in the market and received a good response.
With the emergence of this application in playstore, automatic promotion is widespread in advertising every downloaded application is a pretty good way in my opinion for the promotion event for the success of this project.
Activity: 574
One of the innovative projects in the industry of influencers marketing, based on blockchain and has made its app in the google app store. With the concept offered by this project and with some results that have been achieved by socialcxn such as success marketing pepsi, se7up, fair & lovely, sunsilk, etc. certainly opens the opportunity for this project ogled by investors to invest. Hopefully this project can be realized in the market and received a good response.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
How much is soft cap of socialCxN? This project has apps on the App Store and Google Play, it will become a very interesting project in this period.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Good idea for an ICO.
Would like to see more hype, also you guys need to make your marketing messaging clearer- I had to read the whitepaper twice to understand what you're building.

Still, this is definitely needed and I've picked you guys as ICO of the Day
Hi guys!
In which major exchanges are you planning to trade your token? I'm interested in the Binance Exchange. Do you plan to work with this exchange? It seems to me that this is a very popular exchange now. Adding a token to this exchange will make your project very popular.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Great project. As for me, such an idea can become very successful in the near future. I like projects with a good idea. Every project should benefit society. And it seems to me that SocialCXN will become very useful. Good luck.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: