Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 2. (Read 35980 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Price is very low so no one is interested to dump what they have even if we spread fud over it. if the price at least just kick up to $0.01, those who got some might just think of selling them to get some BTC for the bullrun. Were there any news about partnership and all from the team? It seem very silent here nor to the telegram channel.
No matter how low the price is, when investors lose their faith on projects, they will determinantly and panicly dump their coins.
Therefore, projects should always try to keep their promises, build up high trustworthy enough via their real works and products to keep investors' participation and investments in their projects.
if not, investors will leave, that in turn might cause failures of projects.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello. A question. How can we see the complete list of roles in the einc organization? Suppose we have 40 roles, how and where can we see everything at once? Cool
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The CEO answers in the chat and in private messages, I personally spoke with him, but what do you think? Do people write him a lot? Does he have a lot of work? Everyone thinks that it is easy to do something, but these same people do nothing. Why?! That is easy. Do, create, something big!  Wink
Be patient. The price is low, it is very unpleasant, but EtherInc has a working product, even if it is very raw, but it is there, and for coins that cost 100 times more, there is no project and product. That's all you need to know. Be patient. Anyway, we will soon find out whether EtherInc can handle the task or not.

Yes, little fish. Your CEO busy spending the millions of dollars along with his cronies.

How much did they raise? I haven't obtained that detail yet, but was it several million USD?

Price is very low so no one is interested to dump what they have even if we spread fud over it. if the price at least just kick up to $0.01, those who got some might just think of selling them to get some BTC for the bullrun. Were there any news about partnership and all from the team? It seem very silent here nor to the telegram channel.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The CEO answers in the chat and in private messages, I personally spoke with him, but what do you think? Do people write him a lot? Does he have a lot of work? Everyone thinks that it is easy to do something, but these same people do nothing. Why?! That is easy. Do, create, something big!  Wink
Be patient. The price is low, it is very unpleasant, but EtherInc has a working product, even if it is very raw, but it is there, and for coins that cost 100 times more, there is no project and product. That's all you need to know. Be patient. Anyway, we will soon find out whether EtherInc can handle the task or not.

Yes, little fish. Your CEO busy spending the millions of dollars along with his cronies.

How much did they raise? I haven't obtained that detail yet, but was it several million USD?
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
The CEO answers in the chat and in private messages, I personally spoke with him, but what do you think? Do people write him a lot? Does he have a lot of work? Everyone thinks that it is easy to do something, but these same people do nothing. Why?! That is easy. Do, create, something big!  Wink

Yes, the CEO is busy spending the millions of dollars along with his cronies, just look at it no proof that ICO funds went into developing ETI. until now 0 marketing
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Merit: 117
progress of eti after ICO:
1. abandon bitcointalk after ICO
2. program a bot to tweet the same old stuff and then abandon twitter
3.  dont communicate in telegram often.

i dont know if this is mismanagement or a sign of slow exit scam.
Check this picture (just for fun). https://ibb.co/LtQbsJ7
Is there anything else i want to say about ICO? not every ico but mostly ICO's scam.
I am checking their TG group there is only one person who just telling that we are negotiating with more exchanges !
CEO is not responding, i don't know what's happening with this project.  
progress of eti after ICO:
1. abandon bitcointalk after ICO
2. program a bot to tweet the same old stuff and then abandon twitter
3.  dont communicate in telegram often.

i dont know if this is mismanagement or a sign of slow exit scam.
Activity: 13
Reserved Russian and Spanish translation, julien asked me to post my official request in this thread
we see that the market is still difficult for old investors, mainly investors of ico, I hope that soon is a fair price for those who invest in icos crypto!

CEO is a scammer and the telegram is being managed by a kid. Expect it not to recover

every market is low, the biggest BTC of all the altscoins is 80% loss, do you want more? tell me where you invest then what project you put your money, because I also want to know it, ETI, and functional and may have market in the future, if it is SCAM, as I said to be a pity, because there are many more shitcoin without no use and with inflated price!

It will be this way that Bitcoin leads the overall value of many market capitalizations of all the coins and tokens.
every market is low, the biggest BTC of all the altscoins is 80% loss, do you want more? tell me where you invest then what project you put your money, because I also want to know it, ETI, and functional and may have market in the future, if it is SCAM, as I said to be a pity, because there are many more shitcoin without no use and with inflated price!

Yes, market is low but that is not a valid reason to collect millions of $ then do nothing for your scam coin.
Where is the progress report for the dappmarket? Nothing? Pictures of him attending biz trips or countries that he went to promote his scam project?

Again and until now 0 proof. typical excuse that its NDA's
ETI ico price: $.1
price now: $0.000373
---
heck, my non-ico coin "Ontology" is even making me profits by seconds, its just sitting in my wallet.

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
we see that the market is still difficult for old investors, mainly investors of ico, I hope that soon is a fair price for those who invest in icos crypto!

CEO is a scammer and the telegram is being managed by a kid. Expect it not to recover

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
price is very cheap for a good project of these, surely there is a manipulation of the market, I hope that developers do something after this low wave, many investors are nervous and sad, we expect a rise of btce eti in the future, patience and hope in prices, but the project is good, it will depend on the developers alone to do what must be done!

I see, that the team just very much relaxed and stopped actively developing their idea. they just do not understand, how they can raise the price of the token today. so, we see this situation
price is very cheap for a good project of these, surely there is a manipulation of the market, I hope that developers do something after this low wave, many investors are nervous and sad, we expect a rise of btce eti in the future, patience and hope in prices, but the project is good, it will depend on the developers alone to do what must be done!

How can you be sure that this is a good project considering that there are also quite  few voices stating the opposite?

Check their two telegrams, its not few voices.

Their ICO and new investors are angry. Lmao

Heck even the small fishes, who keep saying to the moon back then are angry today because they think a shitty hotbit exchange would pump their pennies into a grand.

Everybody hopes for pennies getting pumped into a grand, but not at any cost. If you promote a scam and your token gets pumped, you kind of only steal from someone else.
the most important thing is that the project is engaged and it is not abandoned. price is just a matter of time.

engaged in what exactly? engaged in the same old scam ICO routine?
Activity: 48
the most important thing is that the project is engaged and it is not abandoned. price is just a matter of time.

How can you be sure that this is a good project considering that there are also quite  few voices stating the opposite?

Check their two telegrams, its not few voices.

Their ICO and new investors are angry. Lmao

Heck even the small fishes, who keep saying to the moon back then are angry today because they think a shitty hotbit exchange would pump their pennies into a grand.

How can you be sure that this is a good project considering that there are also quite  few voices stating the opposite?

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D

Good project? Its a sham, scam and take away peoples money

we agreed that they have good exchanges, project ready, I test their features, and everything went well, if this be a scam, and a pity!
Pages:
Jump to: