Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥 - page 4. (Read 35980 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You can trade it in usd, btc and eth on https://exrates.me
Is the Exrates.me safely for withdrawals (after sending my coins/ money into the exchange)?
The exchange sounds like a strange/ young / unpopular exchange

I am not 100% sure but i invest some money, trade sometimes and all is ok.

Activity: 1355
Merit: 67
Any source of your information about Tarun?

Is Tarun that really greedy that he cant even use a small portion of the funds to hire support team to handle telegram to answer some people asking legitimate questions..

shouldnt you be asking,

What Tarun is doing with the collected millions of dollar? Cant he update his investors with pictures of him and his team doing meetings?, what about the business trips?
EINC twitter as of now is only tweeting info which can be found in the whitepaper.
The telegram is full of idiots that keeps on spouting "when hotbit" but in reality this penny traders would be disappointed because after getting listed in hotbit nothing happens to the price because its a fake and shitty exchange.

No reputable exchange going to list eti because Tarun is happy that he was able to steal millions of dollar just by copy+pasting ethereum's code.
Activity: 62
is their an updated roadmap for this year, i want to invest more in eti now that the price is down, and is the team doing well eInc dApp Marketplace Launch, hopping this will increase the adoption.
Well right time to invest in this project because price very cheap even far from ICO price $0.1
ETI will be listed on HOTbit exchange after list on this exchange we can expect price could rise to near $0.1 otherwise investors not happy right now who invested in ICO. We are entered in new year now EINC team will have to do something to make this project valuable.
I am holding small amount of ETI but price is very low but hope after make big announcement value will up.  

What are you talking about? Tarun is your typical corporate crook that is happily stealing peoples money.
He is not doing anything that is why Einc cant give any good update

**note**
you have a Master Yoda handling a community, sounds professional to me.

Any source of your information about Tarun?
is their an updated roadmap for this year, i want to invest more in eti now that the price is down, and is the team doing well eInc dApp Marketplace Launch, hopping this will increase the adoption.
Well right time to invest in this project because price very cheap even far from ICO price $0.1
ETI will be listed on HOTbit exchange after list on this exchange we can expect price could rise to near $0.1 otherwise investors not happy right now who invested in ICO. We are entered in new year now EINC team will have to do something to make this project valuable.
I am holding small amount of ETI but price is very low but hope after make big announcement value will up.  

What are you talking about? Tarun is your typical corporate crook that is happily stealing peoples money.
He is not doing anything that is why Einc cant give any good update

**note**
you have a Master Yoda handling a community, sounds professional to me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Good burn and transparent evidence of the burn shown, but I want to know that will more burns been made in the future or that's all?

Tarun is busy spending ICO funds for his personal life.

nothing has been achieved.
Activity: 7
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Activity: 1085
hi =D
https://coinmining.ddns.net/eti

Updated pool fee to 0.5% to facilitate decentralization. Kiss

Great initiatives, I use a little comining and a really good pool, following the trend of decentralization, I'm happy for the collaboration with this project that I believe very much, but each one to invest wherever he wants, to take risks!
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Is the Exrates.me safely for withdrawals (after sending my coins/ money into the exchange)?

I use exrates in the beginning to buy some ETI, but I do not recommend it, exchange has many problems, I suggest using STEX and future HOTBIT, good trades!
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Why don't you do it yourself, file a report for them being fraud. I'm sure you have evidences of this as of course its all there in their documents. No one will ever disagree about it as long as you have them that would be a much better thing to do than constantly monitoring this thread for updates when you actually want something else. We'll tap your back after that.

Why do i even bother talking to a signature whore, who doesnt even know anything at all about this thread.
yikes, shit poster doesnt even contribute anything to the forum. I hope your penny posting feeds you forever.

I do not invest in copy+paste shit because this are thieves who steal from the crypto community.

Oh shit you spend hours reading on this thread and claim its a scam. Why do you even read this thread and knows all about this project if its a scam. BROW, what you need is post a scam accusation in the scam/reputation section. That's what scam busters do in this forum, do that and expect that i'll give you all the merits I got. Of course you have to prove after all you knew all about this project.

Right now. EtherInc (ETI) $0.001617 USD (68.25%)

You also need to prove I copy-paste. Smiley This must be the hardest part.

Clearly, you are retarded, point out to me that i am accusing of you of copy paste posting. This is why its pointless talking to shit posters, they cant even use a little of their intelligence

Activity: 8
Hi new mining pool :

- Beautiful and effective design for computer and mobile
 - KPI for miners and blocks
 - Estimated rewards per day and per worker
 - Low fee 1%
 - Https secure connexion
 - Min. payout threshold: 10 ETI
 - Payouts run every 10m.

Happy mining  Smiley

Pool payments has been updated. The root cause was this fork remove uncle rewards.
Pending balance included uncle reward has been paid to the last connected miners.

Happy mining  Cool
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Why don't you do it yourself, file a report for them being fraud. I'm sure you have evidences of this as of course its all there in their documents. No one will ever disagree about it as long as you have them that would be a much better thing to do than constantly monitoring this thread for updates when you actually want something else. We'll tap your back after that.

Why do i even bother talking to a signature whore, who doesnt even know anything at all about this thread.
yikes, shit poster doesnt even contribute anything to the forum. I hope your penny posting feeds you forever.

I do not invest in copy+paste shit because this are thieves who steal from the crypto community.

Oh shit you spend hours reading on this thread and claim its a scam. Why do you even read this thread and knows all about this project if its a scam. BROW, what you need is post a scam accusation in the scam/reputation section. That's what scam busters do in this forum, do that and expect that i'll give you all the merits I got. Of course you have to prove after all you knew all about this project.

Right now. EtherInc (ETI) $0.001617 USD (68.25%)

You also need to prove I copy-paste. Smiley This must be the hardest part.
Activity: 8
Hi new mining pool :

- Beautiful and effective design for computer and mobile
 - KPI for miners and blocks
 - Estimated rewards per day and per worker
 - Low fee 1%
 - Https secure connexion
 - Min. payout threshold: 10 ETI
 - Payouts run every 10m.

Happy mining  Smiley
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
we are really in a long low, and expect high moments, the moment now and invest in the best and enjoy the cheap bitcoin price!
The moment (big one) from bitcoin will help altcoins, tokens, including eInc to fly sooner or later.
But, personally I believe they will take off very soon.
The Green has come back.
Pages:
Jump to: