Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 2. (Read 45896 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I'm looking for some coins which had less exposure lately and are not that well know , but with a small community still active , anyone still interested in this?

There are a lot of new coins but not many with all the right elements. ECCoin is smilar to DC in that the mining period is swift and it goes 99% to PoS after that. ... The difference is it works smoothly and the dev is highly active

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm looking for some coins which had less exposure lately and are not that well know , but with a small community still active , anyone still interested in this?

Nyancoin is pretty undervalued right now I think, and the community is small and active.  Can use some extra exposure.

Dynamic coin had one unique feature i liked, the scaling block reward with scaling hash power.

too bad it just had so many problems at launch.  i think it should just be put to rest.

i'm still shaking my head with the "B" start address.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
2 days mining left.
there are very less coins...

maybe someone will fix that after the mining period having >50% of the coins...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
dev try to do something, we can make it.
legendary
we should join together to overcome the fork problem

etoken is a example!
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Activity: 1008
D stands for dead. "Deadcoin"
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Selling 1033 DC pm me with offers.....
Activity: 280

DynamiCoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners

Any sign that this coin will come back alive?

Any news for Dev?

thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

DynamiCoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
selling 398 dc pm me with offers  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
Activity: 43
selling 600 dc pm me with offers
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Activity: 1008
@DynamicCoin Dev

Any plans to revive this? We need an official announcement from you, so that we can wait for things to change or move on from this coin?

Thanks

Join the tribes, or do a possible relaunch.  NO input on whether my idea to do a running-relaunch through a new hard-fork would be possible,  1:30second blocks alone would nearly fix this.

I was actually looking forward to this coin it's a shame the dev just disappeared. I wish someone with knowledge would just bring this thing back to life.
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
@DynamicCoin Dev

Any plans to revive this? We need an official announcement from you, so that we can wait for things to change or move on from this coin?

Thanks

Join the tribes, or do a possible relaunch.  NO input on whether my idea to do a running-relaunch through a new hard-fork would be possible,  1:30second blocks alone would nearly fix this.
Activity: 280
@DynamicCoin Dev

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: