Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 3. (Read 45896 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Dev didn't care, jumped ship fast. This was very promising. There were new features in here that I have not seen elsewhere, but I could be mistaken.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Anyone else want to contribute to a bounty to a team-leader who can unite the forks and get everyone playing ball?

Didn't the dev offer the pre-mine to new dev, if no-one has taken up this offer, another k or 2 wont do it either  Sad

Exactly. And by my math, even if someone was able to perform the hoop-jumping required to get all of the pools / miners / wallets onto a single chain, the pre-mine wouldn't come close to covering the losses sustained by the pools and their miners. Not to mention that a fair chunk of the PoW time has already been lost and very few people (if any) would trust the coin after this debacle.

Just let it die already and move on.

yeah I am waiting for the other upcoming shitcoins with fail launches!

Check out the 365 thread, I am starting to have a Déjà vu there after this one. Too bad, I like the concept of DC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Anyone else want to contribute to a bounty to a team-leader who can unite the forks and get everyone playing ball?

Didn't the dev offer the pre-mine to new dev, if no-one has taken up this offer, another k or 2 wont do it either  Sad

Exactly. And by my math, even if someone was able to perform the hoop-jumping required to get all of the pools / miners / wallets onto a single chain, the pre-mine wouldn't come close to covering the losses sustained by the pools and their miners. Not to mention that a fair chunk of the PoW time has already been lost and very few people (if any) would trust the coin after this debacle.

yeah I am waiting for the other upcoming shitcoins with fail launches!
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
If some of you are simply "over this coin" then why do you keep posting that it is dead hmm?  Surely a 'dead' coin doesn't even get followed anymore.

How exactly is the 'dev' supposed to babysit all the miners and multipools that forked this coin in the first place?  Its just information sharing and pool owners have a responsibility here too.   They can't let the pool they manage hit 300% of nethashrate and then bitch to the DEV after they fork.

Get everyone on the same path that even cares again.  Manage it as a team this time.   No refunds (yes this hurts me too)  and perhaps hardfork once more after we stabilize to double the PoS coin generation blocks.  It would be a running soft-launch that would reward those that hung on, and give anyone who wanted to join the fray a chance to get as much hash-rate as they wanted on it.

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Didn't the dev offer the pre-mine to new dev, if no-one has taken up this offer, another k or 2 wont do it either  Sad

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Join #dynamiccoin on free node if you are interested, and dev please idle on there as well for a future dev to take on your workload.

Thanks logged in.
Activity: 17
I don't understand what we're discussing. Coin died, because the developer doesn't take anything. On pools to keep her digging with a huge capacity no proper branches, why? Progress is still no, neither the exchange nor a clear position further development. The courage to let everyone know that the coin died and close this topic.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Join #dynamiccoin on free node if you are interested, and dev please idle on there as well for a future dev to take on your workload.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

Activity: 6
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
My wallet  does not want to syncronize, is that ok?

Then you cannot do anything with your coin, I guess

I know, but why it doesn't syncronising? Maybe you know?

I don't know. . You may be on a chain without any network.  How many connections does it show ?
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer

Because this coin smells.
Activity: 26

legendary

Activity: 26
legendary
WTB DC.  Minimum amount 20,000 DC
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
ill sell 350 for 0.005 btc
legendary
Have DC to sell PM me offers Smiley

How many do you have for sale ?
legendary
300 DynCoins for 0.1 BTC. Anybody risky here, huh?

This coin is potentially worth nothing.

I know  Sad

I can pay 0.001 BTC for 300 DC .   ..but it must be on the same fork as my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: