Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 39. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
At least I'm now number 3 on the richlist (or poorlist) thanks to the dump...   Grin

-tb-

And I'm #4
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pretty disappointing to have to be linked to the fucking HMY thread to learn that one of DCM's members has been kicked from the team. Why wasn't there mention of that development here?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
At least I'm now number 3 on the richlist (or poorlist) thanks to the dump...   Grin

-tb-
I hope the dev has answer to the price decrease...

Or it could be FUD...Seller should stop selling at such low prices.

No, let them sell, let the weak hands get out of the market.

I remember buying vertcoin at low prices when ppl were dumping for around 5000 satoshi. Bought more and more, and guess what my 1 btc investment turned into 35 BTC.

DCM has been only for a week. It wil take time to establish itself, dn probably the price could go up.

Holy shit!  I wish I knew about VTC when it was 5000 satoshi.  That's one of my other long term holds, but I don't have 35 BTC worth Smiley
Activity: 224

I remember buying vertcoin at low prices when ppl were dumping for around 5000 satoshi. Bought more and more, and guess what my 1 btc investment turned into 35 BTC.

DCM has been only for a week. It wil take time to establish itself, dn probably the price could go up.
Anyone knows which timezone the devs are at? Hopefully the storm settles soon with at least one of the devs replying here. For just 1.35M coins, this coin should be easily trading at 100K if everything is legitimate.

I agree completely.  But with so many scam coins out there, people are worried.  Weak hands have dumped, and hopefully this is the bottom.  But devs need to issue a statement. 
Activity: 185
Anyone knows which timezone the devs are at? Hopefully the storm settles soon with at least one of the devs replying here. For just 1.35M coins, this coin should be easily trading at 100K if everything is legitimate.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 224

Activity: 226
Support is fake - luring others to stack orders with a low bid, and buying into the sell book with low volume transactions. It's an exit strategy.

indeed...as i said..money already in their pocket..whats the point to support it now? Smiley
All devs are offline now, so that would explain why they haven't responded yet.  Boy...this will be a rude awakening....

Lets build this coin back up to what it should be, and quit the inner fighting.
Support is fake - luring others to stack orders as part of exit strategy.

Dude, stop spreading retarded FUD, are you begging for some cheap coins or what?

Fuck off shill. I've been invested in DCM since the IPO.

What's your average buy price in DCM? I am sure you are better off than me Smiley

I bet I'm not  Undecided
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Dude, stop spreading retarded FUD, are you begging for some cheap coins or what?

And now you panic and spread useless FUD?

What's your average buy price in DCM? I am sure you are better off than me Smiley

Fuck off shill. I've been invested in DCM since the IPO. My DCM is free, having secured my investment by selling half during its peak. Why the fuck would I buy more now when there are serious questions surrounding recent events? Lol.
Support is fake - luring others to stack orders with a low bid, and buying into the sell book with low volume transactions. It's an exit strategy.

Support is real.  I'm buying....why not?
Yes I still believe in this coin as I haven't sold any. But the devs should jump in NOWW to save this coin from going to ruins. Yes and stop spreading some stupid FUDs until you really know what's happening.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

If a dev steps in to say something, let us know what's going on, when we should expect the NEW exchange, etc., that would be great.

I'm holding and haven't sold anything during this whole dump.  I still believe this is a strong coin, and it will recover.  If you have BTC, now might be a fantastic time to buy.....but a dev should say something.
Pages:
Jump to: