Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 40. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Wtf happened? So one of the members was kicked off the team? What about his share of the IPO funds? Weren't there public addresses posted in the ANN? The only address I see is a DCM development fund address with a zero balance. Is there anyone on the dev team online to issue a statement?

bob posted this on harmony thread, thats why i asked if the IPO btc address are public.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7176831

Do you listen to a frustrated guy?
He got kicked from the team because he started to spread FUD on HarmonyCoin thread.

That proves one thing, Kreativekrypto is serious about this coin, he kicked one of his team members because he acted like that.

If Kreativekrypto is really serious about his coin, I am sure this is high time he replies to the thread now?

Dude, its weekend, and on top of that, some people are sleeping at this hour...lol

Smiley Agree. And a bit of relief that some buy orders coming up. May be this is the best time to buy. But I think the devs should return quick to reply to this thread (if they legitimate) before the coin reaches new lows.

Any market in this world will go up and down at some point.
Right now, this coin is full of weak hands, because the coin was very cheap in IPO.
Whales can manipulate the market very easy...and that BobShitFace created a good opportunity for them.
They only had to drop some coins cheap, and that's the mass panic Smiley

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Wtf happened? So one of the members was kicked off the team? What about his share of the IPO funds? Weren't there public addresses posted in the ANN? The only address I see is a DCM development fund address with a zero balance. Is there anyone on the dev team online to issue a statement?

bob posted this on harmony thread, thats why i asked if the IPO btc address are public.

He got kicked from the team because he started to spread FUD on HarmonyCoin thread.

That proves one thing, Kreativekrypto is serious about this coin, he kicked one of his team members because he acted like that.

If Kreativekrypto is really serious about his coin, I am sure this is high time he replies to the thread now?

Dude, its weekend, and on top of that, some people are sleeping at this hour...lol

Smiley Agree. And a bit of relief that some buy orders coming up. May be this is the best time to buy. But I think the devs should return quick to reply to this thread (if they are legitimate) to avoid the coin reaching new lows.
Activity: 252
WTF!!!!  What the hell is going on?  Devs...please calm the storm.  We need some assurance.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

NOT FUD! FACTS!

Are there any devs out here to answer this please? What's really happening?
Activity: 196
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

It's not even a week and I have lost too much investing in this coin. I have no idea why it keeps going down and slowly losing confidence. This could be one of my nightmare investments.

Its going down because the market is very easy manipulated Smiley
Wait until all weak hands drop their coins

It happens the same with any coin at the start...It cannot go only up.

True. But I have traded in many coins now and this is the most worrying one till now to be honest. I have never seen a coin go down to almost 'no value' (if you check the order book, it's not even 2 BTC until you reach 0 satoshi). Just a market manipulation would have never done this. It's too worrying for an investor to see such a trend. I am starting to sense this is a perfectly executed P&D by the devs out here. But this is just an investor's outrage. I could be totally wrong.
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
SELL   0.00010002   19535.99617482   1.95399033 

....... and  yeah we broke the ipo price

It's not even a week and I have lost too much investing in this coin. I have no idea why it keeps going down and slowly losing confidence. This could be one of my nightmare investments.
legendary
Activity: 896
Hi,

I'm not sure what's happening with this coin exactly or if you have any plans, but if you have none, would you mind using 19 BTC to buy us to the top of mintpal before they add a new coin Monday?

That would definitely take us above the $80k IPO level.
legendary
qawzsx if the IPO hosted on Bittrex DCM wallet ... that make bittrex wallet IS the IPO wallet

legendary
lets say 1.35millions coins sold...that means 135btc they will get..divided by 6 dev members..135/6=22.5..wow..they get rich more faster than instamine..lol

money already in their pocket...>none of their business now Smiley Smiley Smiley

22 BTC means you're rich? LOL...

I lost 27 BTC recently with ShareCoin that proved to be a scam, and around 10 BTC with AsiaCoin before this...

Stop talking stupid things

well,i won`t feel sorry for your loss,the people like you deserved it  Smiley Smiley
btw..if you didn`t loss money..how could they earn then lol

Are the IPO address public? havn't seen it in the thread.

Thanks!

The IPO is over.
Why should that bee posted in the thread. I don't understand.
Are you sure you know what IPO means?

When you buy SHARES for a company, they will give you full disclosure to their bank accounts?
You need to trust them or you can dump and move on.

Sorry, what I meant was the address where the IPO btc was stored.

IPO address = bittrex address ...

the one on top of richlist
lets say 1.35millions coins sold...that means 135btc they will get..divided by 6 dev members..135/6=22.5..wow..they get rich more faster than instamine..lol

money already in their pocket...>none of their business now Smiley Smiley Smiley

I lost 27 BTC recently with ShareCoin that proved to be a scam, and around 10 BTC with AsiaCoin before this...

well,i won`t feel sorry for your loss,the people like you deserved it  Smiley Smiley

Thanks!

The IPO is over.
Why should that bee posted in the thread. I don't understand.
Are you sure you know what IPO means?

When you buy SHARES for a company, they will give you full disclosure to their bank accounts?
You need to trust them or you can dump and move on.

Sorry, what I meant was the address where the IPO btc was stored.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: