Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 9. (Read 182565 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I tried that but i dont know how to get it to work/mine with cpu.

I help move block by mining on low intensity with gpu which shoots my cpu usage to 50-60%.. Sad

Anyways good luck to you as i can't even connect to the network anymore, if you get it working post a node so i can sync up Smiley

thx

It's easy, just type:
Code:
setgenerate true -1
-1 mean it will use all cpu core, if you want to mine with 2 core, then type:
Code:
setgenerate true 2
in debug console windows

cheers..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I tried that but i dont know how to get it to work/mine with cpu.

I help move block by mining on low intensity with gpu which shoots my cpu usage to 50-60%.. Sad

Anyways good luck to you as i can't even connect to the network anymore, if you get it working post a node so i can sync up Smiley

thx
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I will try mining this coin using my cpu  Grin
I dont mind help mining a lil here and there to help keep the blockchain alive too but my last sync is on block 500430 which is like 2-3 weeks old.

I haven't change anything on my part so i have no idea how to sync up as i have 0 connection to deep network.

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
completely dead now ? i haven't been able to sync my wallet for days now.
anyone still mining ? running node ?

I am mining. I mine two-three times a week. Sorry, can't provide all the blockchain on my own.
completely dead now ? i haven't been able to sync my wallet for days now.

anyone still mining ? running node ?

Activity: 44
Merit: 12
I also mining from time to time to keep blockchain alive Smiley
And my wallet is synced.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I still have the blockchain synced , If someone want to support the coin - I'll upload it...
Activity: 442
I try to keep mining at least a couple of blocks every day to ensure the blockchain is moving ahead. I see someone else is doing the same and the blockchain is generally alive. Users however must be aware of possible delays as pauses occur from time to time. Sorry, the summertime is extremely unfriendly for home mining.
Activity: 44
Merit: 12
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So, did cryptoangel checked his inbox?   Grin
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Check your inbox, cryptoangel. Maybe we can right this ship. Won't be easy by any means, but certainly possible.
Activity: 700
Suprnova pool looks like it is disabled now.
I'm always here, I'm also waiting...

What are you waiting for, I am guessing Bushstar has other interests ?.

Active Nodes for anyone wanting them.

addnode=193.24.210.49
addnode=37.59.27.14
addnode=46.105.118.15
addnode=193.24.210.50
addnode=5.9.56.229
addnode=89.190.195.82
addnode=85.10.194.50
addnode=83.104.61.47
addnode=82.222.69.112
addnode=46.171.233.226
addnode=188.165.2.147
addnode=95.215.231.198
addnode=138.91.64.21
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
Activity: 45
I'm always here, I'm also waiting...
Deepcoin will never recover, they are to many bag holders. Dev is always silent and missing in action, Bushstar will probably not contribute further.

They was 1 miner on suprnova mining all blocks for 2 weeks 8 weeks +.

The blocks have now halved again to 32.

The network is running fine with 13 active nodes up.

btw: This is the correct website gjhiggins

https://deepcoin.biz/

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
The network is still operational , so If someone takes it over it recover...

I have a nearly-complete blockchain explorer, ACME: https://minkiz.co/acme and DCN is one of the monitored alts https://minkiz.co/acme/dcn - it's currently registering 16 nodes (which is fairly respectable under the circumstances).

FYI, the stealth messaging branch is not yet ready for release. It compiles and runs (after a modicum of type massaging) but there are errors in the functionality.

Please note, I'm impelled purely by technical curiosity (which I'm blithely assuming is shared by at least one other subscriber) and not an intention to take over the coin (that'd be a whole different set of considerations, definitely an ecumenical matter).

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Rimbit Co Ltd, the company behind Rimbit, is running a successful crowdfunding campaign at Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/next-evolution-in-digital-currency. They are currently offering a buyout opportunity to holders of dead/dying coins.

Because you believe in the crypto currency idea, you – at some stage – had faith in Deepcoin. They hope that by exchanging your dead coin for Rimbit, your faith will also move over to Rimbit. Users are the most valuable asset to any crypto currency and its community, and it would be a shame if you were to lose interest in the crypto currency idea because of a poorly developed coin, when there are viable alternatives like Rimbit.

You should get in touch with them by posting at their forum: http://rimbitforum.com/forum/47-altcoin-buyout/
Pages:
Jump to: