Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 11. (Read 182565 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Let's see what we can do to get this baby rolling again...
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
So, dev, if you are done with this project just say it.

He still logs in
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So, dev, if you are done with this project just say it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what's problem with deepcoin dev , i think i've just good news from you and hope about DCN more Sad
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
"we will update it after some timeGrin Dev, it would be really nice to hear something about whats happening?
Activity: 53
I'm Peter Bushnell the Feathercoin Lead Dev and was commissioned to create Deepcoin in the first place and am here to support ongoing development. The plan is to implement stealth addresses into Deepcoin, these plans were delayed due to personal problems on my end for which I apologise.

It is sad to see the delistings as we move on to new features but I do not believe that this is the end, further technical development will return confidence to this coin and will hopefully have a positive effect on the market.

I am discussing future development plans now with DeepcoinBiz and will update you on progress.

I am in the process of adding SX to Deepcoin and have what I believe is now complete code. Tomorrow testing will commence on this new feature. The neat thing about this is that it can work on top of the existing network without the need for a hard fork.

Hopefully the next news you hear from me will be very positive.

Huh

Still hold. And wait for news from dev'?   Sad
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
it's really come to delisted on bittrex , where are you , dev Sad
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Delisted and non-existant volume on the other exchanges… what do you think about it? Officially dead or devs can try to list another time Deepcoin on an exchange like C-CEX?
Just to "start again"… because I don't know if exchanges like Poloniex or Cryptsy (as an example) would accept DCN  Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
To many months of false promises and pure bullshit.

Someone will say, Feathercoin developer is doing X Y Z and then nothing for another 4 months.

Price is low for a reason.

very sad as I always ''was going to buy in'' but every week lower and lower and no developer responses.

Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
I talked with the dev and theyre on Christmas hiatus. . January a projected drop date is going to be released for the anon feature

Looking forward to the announcement. Still holding, steadily.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I talked with the dev and theyre on Christmas hiatus. . January a projected drop date is going to be released for the anon feature

Thanks for info. Also the reward is now 64 DCN for block...
No wonder my earnings have tanked.  Shocked
Activity: 134

Thanks for info. Also the reward is now 64 DCN for block...
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
What's the matter with deepcoin , price come to 10 satoshi , omg Sad
Activity: 28
Bittrex will delist Deepcoin the 19th.

Deepcoin community would be smart to start buying. Would be a shame to see DCN dropped because of lack of interest.

a good news from dev , hope price is better , i still keep more coins and cannot sell Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
My last comment at this thread was at 13 November 2014 and I was checking this thread today again.

I see nothing has changed, plus Deepcoinbiz's Last Active:   12 December 2014, 23:46:45.

lol why I'm not surprised.
Pages:
Jump to: