Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 68. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
let's make a request at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest to add Deepcoin to voting list.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Guys, there is a chance to be listed on Coin-Swap.net for free. Join #coin-swap on freenode and !vote for DCN. We are currently in second place on the IRC voting list, but SHIBE is gaining on us. We'd better get a block explorer up before getting on an exchange though or else most exchanges wouldn't list us.

Indeed. We really need a block explorer up Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Guys, there is a chance to be listed on Coin-Swap.net for free. Join #coin-swap on freenode and !vote for DCN. We are currently in second place on the IRC voting list, but SHIBE is gaining on us. We'd better get a block explorer up before getting on an exchange though or else most exchanges wouldn't list us.
Done! voted!
Activity: 210
Activity: 45
I'm confident I can provide a block explorer but how do we stand for hosting it?

Cheers,

Graham

We can provide server for this.
Activity: 386
let's make a request at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest to add Deepcoin to voting list.
Activity: 423
Have you already thought about adding DCN to the decentralized NHZ Asset Exchange?

All you need is a server (for security reasons: better two) to run the gateway on. We can provide you with the necessary software and support with setup.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/your-coin-of-choice-on-a-decentralized-exchange-696171
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
start bounty for block explorer and I will donate 25k deepcoin

I'm confident I can provide a block explorer but how do we stand for hosting it?

Cheers,

Graham

I have an amazon micro instance
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

Cheers,

Graham

Activity: 58

+ another 25 K  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
if you login once in 3-4 days, its normal to drop net hashrate so low. you should explain future plans or ask what can we do to make this coin better and different to followers of this coin. you should find a better exchange at first i think. if you show yoruself in topic, i think net hash will increase and with a good exchange, it will be better for this coin. if we write and discuss more, this topic will shown at first pages and more people will see this coin.. thats only my opinion...

I agree with you, we will announce plans for the future soon , in the first post
also I'll be glad if someone will write what we can do to make this better

We need a bigger exchange like bittrex and a block explorer Smiley
Activity: 45
if you login once in 3-4 days, its normal to drop net hashrate so low. you should explain future plans or ask what can we do to make this coin better and different to followers of this coin. you should find a better exchange at first i think. if you show yoruself in topic, i think net hash will increase and with a good exchange, it will be better for this coin. if we write and discuss more, this topic will shown at first pages and more people will see this coin.. thats only my opinion...

I agree with you, we will announce plans for the future soon , in the first post
also I'll be glad if someone will write what we can do to make this better
hello

I tried to mine that coin on supernova (used their gettin started  coordinates ./sgminer -k qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://deep.suprnova.cc:3222 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -w 128 --difficulty-multiplier 256 )
my miner shows only rejects ( share is above the target).

pls can you help me?

Not sure. As long as you include --difficulty-multiplier 256, you shouldn't have any rejects. That works for me
Activity: 58
hello

I tried to mine that coin on supernova (used their gettin started  coordinates ./sgminer -k qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://deep.suprnova.cc:3222 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -w 128 --difficulty-multiplier 256 )

pls can you help me?

Hmm

may i'm wrong , but that's correct config , you better to ask them about it , or try to copy from the first post
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hello

pls can you help me?
Activity: 333
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: