Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 69. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
People want to know if this coin has a future before investing money or time on this coin, so a road map(future plans) would definitely help Cheesy

edit: it would be helpful if you also keep active in this thread, not just reading our posts Smiley I am sure the hashrate and the community is going to grow if you are more active Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I cannot imagine that what is the purpose of the dev... Why did he launched this coin.. It will be very difficult to make this coin active while %22 of the total coins mined in first month by a few person...

You just stated the 22% of the coins were mined by a few persons.
Now you get the plan of the "dev' ?

No , u don't get plan of dev
That you see that, it is inflation model,  no more.
from the beginning of this coin was planned with its own algorithm

we used Qubit algo, for several purposes
1. it is have optimized GPU mining software, is available to all without any limits
2. he was not popular , and there is no possibility to rent mining rigs
3. of course no FPGA and ASIC for this moment

we wanted to create a clean coin , and we did it

I have seen previously, the network speed is about 3 Ghashes
I don't know why it not so now

in any case,
you have a own vision of the world
only I don't need to impose it

Regards

if you login once in 3-4 days, its normal to drop net hashrate so low. you should explain future plans or ask what can we do to make this coin better and different to followers of this coin. you should find a better exchange at first i think. if you show yoruself in topic, i think net hash will increase and with a good exchange, it will be better for this coin. if we write and discuss more, this topic will shown at first pages and more people will see this coin.. thats only my opinion...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I cannot imagine that what is the purpose of the dev... Why did he launched this coin.. It will be very difficult to make this coin active while %22 of the total coins mined in first month by a few person...

1. it is have optimized GPU mining software, is available to all without any limits

in any case,

Regards

Network speed dropped because people don't know what is going on this coin. Not much update was given and the direction of the coin (aka roadmap) was not known. If u can give a detail roadmap update for deepcoin would be great.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

in any case,

Regards
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Still munching away on this coin...and 22% isn't/didn't going/go to the DEV so let's not start stupid rumors already.
Activity: 47
ok ok ok ... I should have been so broad most days.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
The Dev has logged on everyday.

Name:   Deepcoinbiz

Last Active:   July 14, 2014, 13:53:18
Activity: 47
Its easy to mine, and the people in the deepcoin forum seem knowledgeable and nice. Grin

The Dev has logged on everyday.

And if you were a developer would you share all your information with a forum that anyone in the world can see.

Because I would share information through a need to know basis. Possible PMing only those that have high stakes.

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
for the first month darkcoin was called xcoin and there was little information on it and it was basically the same story
Activity: 181

why did he waste effort to ask bushstar to work on this coin, and made a website if he doesn't care about this coin Undecided
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
It will be. My best guess is it will start to get active once near to first halving.

An active dev wouldn't hurt either.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So this coin is STILL under the radar ?

Grin

It will be. My best guess is it will start to get active once near to first halving.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
So this coin is STILL under the radar ?

Grin
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
I have submited Deepcoin at Bleutrade exchange and it got added for voting, first vote is mine, let´s get this coin on a exchange that has more people trading  Grin

Link for voting: https://bleutrade.com/voting/DCN

It will definetly rev up the coin and get more people involved, i´ve done this before and it worked with other coins
Activity: 556
{
"blocks" : 26604,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 6.32221796,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 460422724,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 182
The difficult is going up,we will see how this react on the coin itself.
Activity: 789
May this coin is not dead finally ? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: