Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 134. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
deCRED physical coin gold 24k plated in limited edition of 50 set (10 already reserved) are in mintage Smiley
Reserve your coin here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/decred-coin-limited-ed-set-antique-mirror-sold-out-thanks-to-all-1893105

Regards
Maicol792
legendary
Activity: 1164
Yup...I think its finally time to ignore gembitz. I'm quite convinced he's nothing but a sad troll who gets high every day, then comes raving and bitching on btctalk because his life sucks and he just expects everything to be given to him.  A little research online shows the sad shit he's been trying to pull profit from.

I sincerely hope you're just some lame college kid, gembitz, because your behavior is just sad and embarrassing as an adult.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

^MARVIN THE MARTIAN NO DOUBT THEN DOX THIS DEVS HERE YOU WILL FIND EVIL INTENT . :\
I also think Decred will be a hit later this year. It gained publicity thaks to the relatively big price rise, but still a lot of people are not aware of it's capabilities.

^dev will likely get hit by a truck before that happens ~ this coin is an epic scam. 99.9% sure Wink

Your a yobit scammer dude! Pumping coins that have a close ticker or similar name to coins that are legitimate projects and passing them off as the same so you can unload on unsuspecting investors!!!

You are the worst type of scammer... Scum of the earth !

^DCR ISRAELI NATIONALS. WE ARE TALKING INTERNATIONAL DRUG DEALERS BASED AT BITTREX. LET'S DANCE ? :\
Crazy that the airdrop is worth ~$5k right now, and you didn't even have to sign a bitcoin address or do stupid sig spamming or anything, just ask nicely and have some kind of online presence (and of course hold for a year and some change). Welcome to the wonderful world of crypto Smiley

^NO THE AIRDROP WAS A SCAM NO ONE GOT THERE COINS I KNOW ! THEY ARE GREEDY SCAMMERS IN BED WITH BITTREX DCR IS A SCAM AND THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED = EPIC SCAMMERS!! I WANT MY AIRDROP COINS NOW YOU CHARLIE SHREM I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS IS THE ROAD YOU ARE ON! SILK ROAD FUCKERS!!! :\
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
A made a group on Facebook. You can post anything you want! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1044762152327880/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I also think Decred will be a hit later this year. It gained publicity thaks to the relatively big price rise, but still a lot of people are not aware of it's capabilities.

^dev will likely get hit by a truck before that happens ~ this coin is an epic scam. 99.9% sure Wink

Your a yobit scammer dude! Pumping coins that have a close ticker or similar name to coins that are legitimate projects and passing them off as the same so you can unload on unsuspecting investors!!!

You are the worst type of scammer... Scum of the earth !
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Crazy that the airdrop is worth ~$5k right now, and you didn't even have to sign a bitcoin address or do stupid sig spamming or anything, just ask nicely and have some kind of online presence (and of course hold for a year and some change). Welcome to the wonderful world of crypto Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Just researched Decred. I am very impressed. Devs are partisans and this is true blockchain DAO. When these guys start marketing it will be fantastic grow. Would be nice to change black colors on forums to lighter to make it more trust when seeing it for first time. 2017 DCR will hit hard Wink GL with completing roadmap and make people know about decred. Devs are true geek gangstas.

WHO? I say throw them in prison for fraud! Who runs this shitcoin? I can tell you they owe people airdrop doins... epic scam from day zero. :\
you should be thrown in a prison, dumb scammer. When will you get lost already?

I suspect gembitz really does like Decred ... he wouldn't still be here if he didn't. He only wants to badmouth Decred so he can drive it down and buy it cheaper. He only started throwing complaints after the big rise happened. Anyone that had REALLY had a problem with the airdrop would have shown up and said something LONG ago, instead of .. what 2-3 weeks ago (after its' rise) ?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Just researched Decred. I am very impressed. Devs are partisans and this is true blockchain DAO. When these guys start marketing it will be fantastic grow. Would be nice to change black colors on forums to lighter to make it more trust when seeing it for first time. 2017 DCR will hit hard Wink GL with completing roadmap and make people know about decred. Devs are true geek gangstas.

WHO? I say throw them in prison for fraud! Who runs this shitcoin? I can tell you they owe people airdrop doins... epic scam from day zero. :\
you should be thrown in a prison, dumb scammer. When will you get lost already?
legendary
Activity: 1164

It could be but a lot work need to be done and so far i dont see any marketing happening.

I mean, the PR campaigns haven't been large or extensive, but they've been done. Just take a look at puzzles released, or the public demos set up.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Well, even without marketing it reached top 15 (can't remember the best position), without serious marketing. Just imageine what will happen when things get real Cheesy

Yea, they are still working hard to build the ultimate product. When it all together, it will speak for itself. I am always suspicious of coins marketing teams that pump too much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Well, even without marketing it reached top 15 (can't remember the best position), without serious marketing. Just imageine what will happen when things get real Cheesy
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Just an idiot with no reputation.

http://s22.postimg.org/dvk8vku2p/gembitz.jpg

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

It could be but a lot work need to be done and so far i dont see any marketing happening.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Jump to: