Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 133. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
ah yeah normally I look twice before pressing any link or photo on btct but since it came from you I eagerly pressed it on my phone lol. Nothing serious I think so no worries
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
There is nothing wrong with the links that lead to twitter and the link where is the full article about the Lightning Network use btcsuite developed by the Decred devs.
But if you click directly on the pics I posted, this will lead to the free image hosting site and maybe because that the spam can appear.
Sorry bamsterdan
I don't know any other way to post images on bitcointalk
Activity: 453
Look Morty magic internet money

I pressed this picture since it came from emilio but it directed me to a spamm website telling me I had won al kind if stuff if I tried to go back wasn't possible had to close everything Huh Not saying you did this Emilio could it b3 my phone or is something wrong with that link?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Decred ready for LN! I think we are ready for a new ATH!!
It seems that we are ready for it! Next target is 0.032 Wink
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
nice job ... i can't understand why some echange as kraken dont get decred yet , they got "look like scam" coin as dash and gnosis and don't see the real potential of DCR .. damm
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decred ready for LN! I think we are ready for a new ATH!!
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 248
One World
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It's very good to see this team . This is a professional team and DCR must be higher than yesterday.
we are going on fast race and we can catch many interesting specifications for our project .
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Hey monkey look at https://dcrstats.com/ and see 40% of total supply is in PoS mining.

Nice DCR
I remember dcr was less than 50 cents
NOW 15$
Good work  Wink

^ALL COINS ARE CONTROLLED BY POLO/INSIDERS!! ~ HALT/FREEZE THESE DEVS BANK ACCTS PLEASE. :-D

Activity: 1372
Nice DCR
NOW 15$
Good work  Wink

Glad I still keep some coins.
Activity: 409
Three Yocom-Piatts... is decred the family business?  Cheesy
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Nice DCR
NOW 15$
Good work  Wink

^ALL COINS ARE CONTROLLED BY POLO/INSIDERS!! ~ HALT/FREEZE THESE DEVS BANK ACCTS PLEASE. :-D
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Nice DCR
NOW 15$
Good work  Wink
Yup...I think its finally time to ignore gembitz. I'm quite convinced he's nothing but a sad troll who gets high every day, then comes raving and bitching on btctalk because his life sucks and he just expects everything to be given to him.  A little research online shows the sad shit he's been trying to pull profit from.

I sincerely hope you're just some lame college kid, gembitz, because your behavior is just sad and embarrassing as an adult.

FUCK YOU REPORT TO SEC THIS DECRED IS A SCAM

===> NO AIRDROP ----> ISRAELI BITCOIN GROUP :\ HMMMM

PISTOLS AND DRUGS>?

^YA RIGHT !!! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? I'M SERIOUS >> SEC IS GOING TO PUT A FREEZE ON YOUR POLO TRADING ***WATCH!***
Jump to: