Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 132. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Can I vote already with Evolution? I just seen new option in my account.

Yes, both stakepool.dcrstats.com and evolution.dcrstats.com users can select their voting policy Wink

If you use Stakepool directly, please use your GUI wallet or go to this page to update your votes:
https://stakepool.dcrstats.com/voting

If you use Evolution, please set your votes on this page:
https://evolution.dcrstats.com/profile/tickets
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
damn first time buyer of decreed, very little volume is pushing the price down, do not really understand this market.. I do not want to sell at a loose of 5%, might have to look at some POS..
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Can I vote already with Evolution? I just seen new option in my account.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Any good news Decred? I'm still hope it will get pump or rate back again to 0.02 like last big pump. Still hold some decred coin.  Sad
Btw will it reach rate 0.05 or more? Like DASH or ETH coin? I hope for that rate because supply is just 5m btw.

yep all coins is growing up, decred is goind down 0,009 atm, just freez my dep on this shit. Best to by ripple or som.

Woh... it will down to 0.009 and more? rip...
Just hope dev or someone for pump again. Sad

Buying the dips is more profitable than buying the highs, 0.009 might be a good dip to buy.
Activity: 52
Decred will surprise everyone! I'm sure  Smiley

I hope for that too. Smiley
Hope for new project in decred too btw...
Any good news Decred? I'm still hope it will get pump or rate back again to 0.02 like last big pump. Still hold some decred coin.  Sad
Btw will it reach rate 0.05 or more? Like DASH or ETH coin? I hope for that rate because supply is just 5m btw.

yep all coins is growing up, decred is goind down 0,009 atm, just freez my dep on this shit. Best to by ripple or som.

Woh... it will down to 0.009 and more? rip...
Just hope dev or someone for pump again. Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Decred will surprise everyone! I'm sure  Smiley
Fully agreed with you on this because in last rise it crossed the barer of 0.01 Btc although now it is at 0.009 but this tells many thing if you can watch thing better way. Next spike will be huge to take it further high and then so on. It has all the ingredients to gain value so I am ready and expect increase of market capitalization.
Activity: 37
Whatever.  You are taking things out of context.  Sorry you can't handle yourself.

Here it goes what you deserve LIAR:

https://twitter.com/LaserMushrooms/status/828325503597690880

https://i.imgur.com/Y0LyRSb.png

The price is still very stable, devs still have chance to dump at high, it is nightmare to the new buyers, they will think decreed is shit project, sorry for hearing this is a scam.
but dear our nightmare can not be fulfilled without our effort over it.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Any good news Decred? I'm still hope it will get pump or rate back again to 0.02 like last big pump. Still hold some decred coin.  Sad

decred reached 0.02 when bitcoin had dipped to about 800 usd.
In fact the dollar price right now is roughly similar to that then for decred and has surpassed in recently at prices of 1.15 or so btc

Nobody knows what will happen in the future. It's all educated guesses at best.
Activity: 159
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
The first vote on mainnet is happening

You can follow in real time here:  https://voting.decred.org

If you use stakepools, please update your vote preferences using your stakepool website or latest Paymetheus / decrediton wallets.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
After a ticket is voted and you get your Decred back + the POS reward, the coins are blocked by 256 blocks (~ 20 hours). There is a bug that shows these coins as spendable before they are.

Are you repyling to my issue to purchase ticket?

If so, in my case, my coins DCR should not be blocked, this is the first time I'm trying to purchase ticket from my wallet, and my coins are spendable as I could transfer to an exchange wallet.

If you haven't solved this yet, do a rescan on the wallet.
Reescan resolves all bugs
Just delete the "data" folder by following this:

Activity: 5
After a ticket is voted and you get your Decred back + the POS reward, the coins are blocked by 256 blocks (~ 20 hours). There is a bug that shows these coins as spendable before they are.

Are you repyling to my issue to purchase ticket?

If so, in my case, my coins DCR should not be blocked, this is the first time I'm trying to purchase ticket from my wallet, and my coins are spendable as I could transfer to an exchange wallet.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 5
Hi,

I'm trying to purchase 1 ticket with my Windows wallet Paymetheus 1.0.1 with enough DCR (more than double of ticket price) in 1 account (default)
but I got  always the following error message

"Unable to purchase tickets: -32603: transaction
8d0f.......................................aa1f is not
standard: transaction output 0: payment of 14689 is dust"

I could not find discussion on such similar issue, can someone help me please?
Activity: 33
LN- Lightning and ATH - All Time High
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Decred ready for LN! I think we are ready for a new ATH!!

Sorry, nuts guy here. Wha does mean LN & ATH?
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
wooot just installed V1.0.1 and my balance is all good again. I missed like 1500 dcr so wasnt to happy about it and although I was confident everything would be alright ( I have been told several times:P) its good to see it for yourself  Grin Grin
Jump to: