Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 175. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I don't want to start a holy war here but could somebody explain me what advantages DCR has over the DASH? How are they differs?
Activity: 181
Did we just hit all time high?
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
How long is the DCR locked when I use PoS with a stake-pool?
What are the expected returns?
Do I have to reclaim my DCR when it is in PoS or will it get "unlocked" after a certain amount of time?

About 4,8 months max, when ticket revokes and coins return spendable (without reward in that case) but the average time is around 30 days.  Reward is 1.5648 right now. Majority of tickets will vote before 4,8 month max. Funds are in your control all time, but they are locked until ticket votes. After vote funds return spendable with reward.

Thanks a lot! Answered everything I was wondering about. : )
Adn btw... Very nice ROI...  Cheesy Should be 7,0% per year if calculated correctly?

Good =) Also join the slack and follow the great project!
Return is around 2,5-3%/month, so quite lucrative in long-term.

More pump on DCR coming !!
Activity: 157
Do I have to reclaim my DCR when it is in PoS or will it get "unlocked" after a certain amount of time?

About 4,8 months max, when ticket revokes and coins return spendable (without reward in that case) but the average time is around 30 days.  Reward is 1.5648 right now. Majority of tickets will vote before 4,8 month max. Funds are in your control all time, but they are locked until ticket votes. After vote funds return spendable with reward.

Adn btw... Very nice ROI...  Cheesy Should be 7,0% per year if calculated correctly?

Good =) Also join the slack and follow the great project!
Return is around 2,5-3%/month, so quite lucrative in long-term.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
How much dcr is required for POS ? Any roadmap of the coin ?

Decreds PoS works by buying tickets. The ticket prices fluctuate, see here at the bottom:

https://dcrstats.com/

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Is Decred paying attention at Bitcoin's hard fork?
I believe that Decred will become the base currency.

Impossible, Decred is not the top 5 coin, how can it be the base currency? Ethereum and Dash may be, but for Decred? Only in Utopia.

Decred have best governance model, so i see steady grow.

Ticket price is around 60Dcr in the meantime, so that is minimum.

Join the slack! You will have more specific info there.

https://blog.decred.org/2017/01/09/2017-Decred-Roadmap/

https://docs.decred.org/
Activity: 306

Impossible, Decred is not the top 5 coin, how can it be the base currency? Ethereum and Dash may be, but for Decred? Only in Utopia.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I see that Decred has only 4 million coins in circulation. What is the maximum number of coins that can be circulated and what is the "rate of inflation"?

That's a fairly low number. I'd very much like to know this myself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
bounty for german translation?

Is there any translation bounty? Decred now is ready to promote in local boards? I want to know the project is booming like strong platform.

I do not think there are any bounties for translation.
Activity: 140
Glad I bought some coins before it got pumped on poloniex, i have sell mine and looking for to buy back because decred is like any other great coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Is there any translation bounty? Decred now is ready to promote in local boards? I want to know the project is booming like strong platform.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Jump to: