Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 317. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
What's going on with suprnova?... I'm recently more off- than online....

Anyone here knows a good pool which has a better availability and less downtime?

It should be fine since a few hours, it's currently getting ddosed pretty heavily but I've listed most of the other pools on the frontpage of suprnova like posted earlier

Cause everyone wants decred.
Price will rise x10

Don't talk such crap... DCR is almost dead...
I'm just mining for fun. But everyone knows that DCR will never be successful.
Price is dropping same as the volume... and it won't ever change.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Anyone here knows a good pool which has a better availability and less downtime?

It should be fine since a few hours, it's currently getting ddosed pretty heavily but I've listed most of the other pools on the frontpage of suprnova like posted earlier

Price will rise x10

More than x10. There is only 1 million of DCR.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

pool.mn
maxminers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Price will rise x10
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

I'm at http://yiimp.ccminer.org/ , small enough that it's not much of a DDoS target  Cheesy
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
it works fine for me too
bytheway pool.mn lost https since yestarday

anyone else see the same prob?

This was fixed already, try to reload the page and clear your history/cache of the browser.

exactly..
ths
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
pool.mn works now with stratum....

suprnova also...

Yes, it was just fixed, thanks for the tip @ pool.mn !

seems to have gone down again, around the same time as yesterday as well.

Works again

Suprnova is not reliable for DCR

agreed. Need ya pool to be more stable so i can earn back the DCR and bitcoin that was stolen from my bittrex account last night by some scummy russian.... Cry

Bought some DCR at .0033-35. I'd be nice if dev. put more efforts to list DCR on @Polo.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
it works fine for me too

Working fine here, actually pool.mn is doing really good here on DCR
Activity: 314
it works fine for me too

This was fixed already, try to reload the page and clear your history/cache of the browser.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

suprnova also...

Works again

Down again. What's the problem?  Huh Roll Eyes

I'm still fighting against some DDoS'es which always happen when i'm offline.

Everything is back up again now, i've put the other pools in the header, you can just put them into your batch file and sg/ccminer switches automatically when the pool goes down and returns back when it's running again.

There's also:

www.zpool.ca and yiimp.ccminer.org which aren't listed.
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
it works fine for me too

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
As we strongly believe in this community and love the coin, we have opened another MPOS based Stratum only based Pool for you:

http://www.decredpool.org

The Pool is currently in beta-testing and takes no fee at all, so 0% fee. We'll charge 1-2% later on, depending on the load on the servers and how much development time is further needed.

We're already working on integrating voting on the pool too, stay tuned.

Please share some hash and help us find the first Block. If you find any bugs, don't hesitate to contact us either here in the thread or directly via PM !

Happy mining !
This webpage is not opening in my PC

Ah sorry, we've fixed the Link:

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
As we strongly believe in this community and love the coin, we have opened another MPOS based Stratum only based Pool for you:

https://www.decredpool.org

The Pool is currently in beta-testing and takes no fee at all, so 0% fee. We'll charge 1-2% later on, depending on the load on the servers and how much development time is further needed.

Please share some hash and help us find the first Block. If you find any bugs, don't hesitate to contact us either here in the thread or directly via PM !

Happy mining !
This webpage is not opening in my PC
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Happy mining !
Activity: 409
If I want to back up blockchain data what folder do I Copy in Windows?

There is nothing in the %appdata% location as is the usual case in other wallets.

Just in case computer crashes months from now, syncing could be very tedious, better be prepared

Under %appdata% it's stored in the Local\Dcrd\data\mainnet\blocks_leveldb folder rather than the roaming folder I believe.

Thank you. I found it
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

suprnova also...

Works again

Everything is back up again now, i've put the other pools in the header, you can just put them into your batch file and sg/ccminer switches automatically when the pool goes down and returns back when it's running again.
It seems the vardiff doesn't work on stratum port. My diff always 1.00 regardless of the h/r.

That's correct, it's turned off currently for debugging

iam guessing your still under a DDOS attack, having quite a few issues logging in and accessing the dashboard.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

suprnova also...

Works again

It seems the vardiff doesn't work on stratum port. My diff always 1.00 regardless of the h/r.

That's correct, it's turned off currently for debugging
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

suprnova also...

Works again

Jump to: