Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 35. (Read 1201232 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
You do not have to purchase the whole ticket yourself, you can split your ticket with other people.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
The price of staking tickets should be lower it's almost $2000 to buy a ticket how exactly is this decentralized it looks like a rich get richer type of staking
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As we likely all know, one of the strengths of Decred is no oracles, no masternodes, even the new mobile wallets communicate directly with peer nodes and not ElectronX services or other man in the middle attack points.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Want privacy tech/release supposed to be like quarter three this year?

The Roadmap doesn't specify. I really want to see Privacy release soon. I think DCR depends on it. It's more important to show this feature, more than anything else right now.

TRANSPARENCY OF ALL CREATORS OF THIS CROOKED PLOT. Sad WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

https://i.imgur.com/OfR4NuS.png

and more a bunch of developers contracted from the community
https://decred.org/contributors/

sweet! >> i'm inclined to make a dartboard with this and send to SEC watercooler division!! Wink lol ~ thanks for helping law enforcement.

3 BROTHERS NOT SKETCHY AT ALL!!! BWWAAHAHAHA

Haha. You did good in setting up the question to release your final response. But having 3 brothers in the same project does not make the Decred, according to you, "sketchy".

Your post history does not help you too. But thanks for letting us know what the good cryptocurrencies are. Please, continue your work. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
When DCR releases Privacy it will be the first Privacy coin with stakeholder-voted updates and stake rewards AND Lightning Network

is there an estimated date for that already?

what about the shared tickets, folks?
any news on that?
would love to put my DCR to stake though not rich enough to buy a ticket by myself atm...

Split (shared) tickets are here! Or at least, 1 pool supports it already:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47933977

oh, awesome!
thank you so much for this information
even with a video in portuguese

will give it a look
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Charlie Lee has said good things about Decred, and I believe some of the LTC developers have worked with Decred developers to get Atomic Swaps working.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
When DCR releases Privacy it will be the first Privacy coin with stakeholder-voted updates and stake rewards AND Lightning Network

any news on that?
would love to put my DCR to stake though not rich enough to buy a ticket by myself atm...

Split (shared) tickets are here! Or at least, 1 pool supports it already:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47933977
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

any news on that?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
dev Marco wrote this in February:

https://twitter.com/marco_peereboom/status/966711884778033158

privacy is getting closer. A little birdie told me yesterday that the primitives are done and integration has started.

So the primitives were done already 10 months ago ... so we can assume they've been working 10 months on integration?

Should be very soon
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
David Hill looks like young version of crypto-John Mcafee

dick eater yep Wink lol

The Roadmap doesn't specify. I really want to see Privacy release soon. I think DCR depends on it. It's more important to show this feature, more than anything else right now.

sweet! >> i'm inclined to make a dartboard with this and send to SEC watercooler division!! Wink lol ~ thanks for helping law enforcement.

3 BROTHERS NOT SKETCHY AT ALL!!! BWWAAHAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
David Hill looks like young version of crypto-John Mcafee
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I rest my case.

Don't mind him. He's our resident troll. He couldn't follow email instructions and so missed the air drop.

Small-minded + large-mouthed.  Roll Eyes

He's not making any sense and I don't mean this as an insult, but I think he should consult with a mental health professional.
These things are no laughing matter.

Anyway, nobody wants to guess when we see Privacy release?

That's the big one, I think.

CONSULT THE PHISHING/FRAUD DIVISION OF ISREALI CONSOLATE PUT THESE BITTREX/DCR CROOKS TO JUSTICE!!!   Roll Eyes   JUST DO It!!!!

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
I rest my case.

Don't mind him. He's our resident troll. He couldn't follow email instructions and so missed the air drop.

He's not making any sense and I don't mean this as an insult, but I think he should consult with a mental health professional.
These things are no laughing matter.

Anyway, nobody wants to guess when we see Privacy release?

That's the big one, I think.
I rest my case.

GREED IS GOOD >>> RIGHT YOU RAT BASTARD?

i hope everyone from this scammer team is warned ~  Roll Eyes   mob rule will fix this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: