Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 391. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
No personal wallet?

hehehe ...

focus on the stuff they can control - and leave the 'free-to-use' but non-controlled wallets as the very last thing on their development list ...

great strategy guys ...

a personal gui wallet would have been SO MUCH MORE important as part of this project ...

ho hum ...

#crysx
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 710
Merit: 500

I believe them and will act accordingly, took that risk already in the past few days anyway - plus my airdrop.

If DCR has the feature implemented, CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY would seal the deal, practically unfuddable from that angle.

I'll say it again though, everything points to them being honorable people and already added to my airdrop in days prior to their announcement today.

Is this being implemented or just a wish?

as that would be a game changer
[/quote]

It was just a suggestion. Bitcoin has it https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/41076aad0cbdfa4c4cf376e345114a5c29086f81

Makes it possible to make a transaction that is valid immediately (will be mined) but where the outputs can not be used before time X.
Unlike nLockTime which can not be mined and will not be relayed by nodes before time X.
E.g. you could make a savings Bitcoin address where you send money with CLTV so that you can't spend your own money for the next 12 months. Forced saving.
[/quote]

I hope devs would be open to this.  I read somewhere they are looking for suggestion regarding direction of development, so this might be a good place to start.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

I believe them and will act accordingly, took that risk already in the past few days anyway - plus my airdrop.

If DCR has the feature implemented, CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY would seal the deal, practically unfuddable from that angle.

I'll say it again though, everything points to them being honorable people and already added to my airdrop in days prior to their announcement today.
[/quote]

[/quote]

It was just a suggestion. Bitcoin has it https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/41076aad0cbdfa4c4cf376e345114a5c29086f81

Makes it possible to make a transaction that is valid immediately (will be mined) but where the outputs can not be used before time X.
Unlike nLockTime which can not be mined and will not be relayed by nodes before time X.
E.g. you could make a savings Bitcoin address where you send money with CLTV so that you can't spend your own money for the next 12 months. Forced saving.
Activity: 770
My account > edit account > put in your address > update
Cash out
Thx Flomess. but there is no my account .... just this    https://wallet.decred.org/

At the bottom there is recieve you find there your address you can send your cons there. Be sure to backup your wallet in case you delete your cookies. Backup is available at preferences/backup
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Cash out
Thx Flomess. but there is no my account .... just this    https://wallet.decred.org/
Activity: 722

[/quote]

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Airdrop - remember AuroraCoin.

Tons of New Features? - I see a wallet written in GO

ROADMAP available?

https://wiki.decred.org/Decred_Constitution
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Airdrop - remember AuroraCoin.

Tons of New Features? - I see a wallet written in GO

ROADMAP available?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hey guys any thing new that I might have missed from Decred? I have been away for a while and haven't been up to date with watching this thread. Is there a GUI wallet already? Any new exchanges?  Huh
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

Yes i checked it twice that's a  2 Grin

Looking good, only two nonbelievers for today.  Grin

Well for now, all the crash and burn nay sayers should read and weep the above stats which are unequivocal

all these guys are holding for reasons only known to them, a continued slow release is healthy for the future

It seems the airdrop has gone quite the opposite that i was expecting it to. I really was thinking that the sales will be a lot higher and the claim rate would be over 80+ at least for now but seems i was very wrong. As for why they haven't claimed yet, maybe they are really interested in the long run. Pretty sure many are also just waiting for a proper GUI wallet so that they could start staking as the other options really just suck.

Maybe these numbers are faked. Sure, "airdrop addresses" exist. But do "airdrop receivers" exist? Who knows?

Checkout the view count: First Decred Block # 1 created Decred is better than Bitcoin

No chance to prove doubters wrong. There will always be doubters.

Sorry if my numbers confirm as to why your numbers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
That was painful to watch, especially after the fact that 90% of posts in this thread are about airdrop. lol, i hope he found out why Block #1 is 1,640,000 DCR.
Activity: 630
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

Well for now, all the crash and burn nay sayers should read and weep the above stats which are unequivocal

all these guys are holding for reasons only known to them, a continued slow release is healthy for the future

It seems the airdrop has gone quite the opposite that i was expecting it to. I really was thinking that the sales will be a lot higher and the claim rate would be over 80+ at least for now but seems i was very wrong. As for why they haven't claimed yet, maybe they are really interested in the long run. Pretty sure many are also just waiting for a proper GUI wallet so that they could start staking as the other options really just suck.

Maybe these numbers are faked. Sure, "airdrop addresses" exist. But do "airdrop receivers" exist? Who knows?

Checkout the view count: First Decred Block # 1 created Decred is better than Bitcoin

No chance to prove doubters wrong. There will always be doubters.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I have added a port at suprnova for the stratum style connection that tpruvots ccminer uses. Stales/rejects should be a bit better especially with ccminer.

Check http://dcr.suprnova.cc main page for the port and a link to the miner
You are awesome
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Activity: 705
Cash out
legendary
Activity: 3164
Supposed to be one of the best new digital currencies with paid devs, yet no Windows or online GUI to recover airdrop? What gives?
Yes I'm still waiting for a GUI wallet too. A little unfair that we don't get the air drop. And I'll never put coins on a web page. Wink

You do understand that you don't put any coins on any webpages by using the "webwallet" right?
No I didn't know that.... thx  Smiley

decred's webwallet is just a gui and a blockchain online. Your coins are on your pc.

I'm on that web page... but have no idea how to get the coins from the pool to there.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Just gamble for once, buy, mine and hold for the long run and hope for the best... No risk, no reward..   If I did the same with BTC back then I would be driving a new car right now...
legendary
Activity: 1120
 Those who are having trouble with the airdrop and just want some quick coin. I will buy the airdrop for $200 USD or btc equivalent.  Must have the 33 word seed. That is at a significant discount and you would be wiser to try to figure it out but it was free and I would like to accumulate some more. You can pm me and I will give you links to my Facebook and eBay. Offer is only valid while price is above .003
Jump to: