Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 390. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
how many Dcr are mined per day?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So why would you use a webwallet? isn't the whole idea to decentralize? If you only have a webwallet and the "website" should fail then you can't access it right or am I missing something.
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
No personal wallet?

https://forum.decred.org/threads/rfp0001-windows-wallet-ui-ux-overhaul.685/

This was their 1st RFP. But they are only asking for Windows GUI wallet 1st.

windows - linux - osx ...

the three main is what should be focused on - not web ...

not only would they then have an influx of new users as well as previous and current ones - but they would facilitate the transactional ease of which decred is supposedly built for ...

#crysx

It depends. Can the web wallet be accessed with a smartphone? I don't know because I don't have a smartphone.

good question actually bones ... someone who has both should verify that if they can ...

besides that - its a matter of privacy also ... and yes - i know they have all this stuff in place ... but there is always that lingering question of what is not in your control - you cannot trust ...

so a personal gui wallet that is easy to use and simplistic in its functionality is more the way to go than internet wallets ...

im a veteran in this industry - and i STILL feel 'safe' when my coins are in wallets i have with me and in my control ... and dont have to access a website to access the coins ...

but maybe thats just me ...

#crysx

not only u my friend , not only u......

... but then I would prefer they get the web wallet working first, seeing as I am a linux user.

Getting the web wallet working means you and I both have access to it. When things are not so hectic, they will have time to make the 3or4or5 separate platform wallets that are needed. (Unless of course you're volunteering to write one of them and donate it).
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I have still same too much rejects,tried with different diff.

Uh time-too-new is the old bug of the first cgminer versions. Make sure you use the latest version from the decred github releases
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
No personal wallet?

not only would they then have an influx of new users as well as previous and current ones - but they would facilitate the transactional ease of which decred is supposedly built for ...

#crysx

It depends. Can the web wallet be accessed with a smartphone? I don't know because I don't have a smartphone.

good question actually bones ... someone who has both should verify that if they can ...

besides that - its a matter of privacy also ... and yes - i know they have all this stuff in place ... but there is always that lingering question of what is not in your control - you cannot trust ...

so a personal gui wallet that is easy to use and simplistic in its functionality is more the way to go than internet wallets ...

im a veteran in this industry - and i STILL feel 'safe' when my coins are in wallets i have with me and in my control ... and dont have to access a website to access the coins ...

#crysx

not only u my friend , not only u......
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I have still same too much rejects,tried with different diff.

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
My account > edit account > put in your address > update
Cash out
Thx Flomess. but there is no my account .... just this    https://wallet.decred.org/

At the bottom there is recieve you find there your address you can send your cons there. Be sure to backup your wallet in case you delete your cookies. Backup is available at preferences/backup
Thx  badam... except for the backup...asking for seed?  I'm a real noob at wallets. What is a seed plz? Embarrassed
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Cool, I actually almost always use it at 1200 GPU clock, I tested 1150 and 1000 but what worked was changing intensity to 9!
Mining for 16 minutes with 0 rejects, ty bro!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I'm using CGMiner decred 3.7.2 with this line cgminer --blake256 -o http://dcr.pool.mn:4722 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p x -I 7 -g 2 , but I'm having more than 50% rejects! with R9 280X video card.

it is possible that with the 'normal' deafult clocks - you may not be processing fast enough for the shares to be accepted ...

the test i did on the gigabyte 280x oc card had the clocks pushed ...

here was my test specs - and they worked fine with minimum rejects for the amd card ... though thefarm is mining nvidia cards now ...

Code:
./cgminer -o http://mine1.coinmine.pl:1999/ -u chrysophylax.ace -p x --blake256 -w 64 -g 2 -I 9 --gpu-engine 1150 --gpu-memclock 1000

try that and see how you go ...

as you can see i tested this with coinmine on their diff8 port ... and intensity 9 is more than ample ...

hope this helps ...

#crysx
I forgot to say, is normal to use all that 16% CPU?
I have Windows 7 SP2 64Bit
CPU Intel i7 4770K
GPU 1 Radeon R9 280X
Mem 8GB Single Channel.
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
The OP text has been updated with information about RFP0002. If you are a web dev with Node.js experience, get involved and help decentralise Decred development. If your proposal is accepted, you will be paid in DCR.
I'm using CGMiner decred 3.7.2 with this line cgminer --blake256 -o http://dcr.pool.mn:4722 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p x -I 7 -g 2 , but I'm having more than 50% rejects! with R9 280X video card.
legendary
K so there is no personal wallet.
Now why I'm having so many rejects? I tried suprnova.cc and pool.mn with different difficulty ports with the same results.

a comment / question like this with no specs of the - way you are mining and commands / parameters used - and with what miner - and on what operating system - really doesnt go far for anyone to be able to help ...

its like saying ... my car wont start - whats wrong with it? ...

fill us all in on the details ...

there are a huge amount of miners here that can help if you give the info ... im one of them ...

Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
K so there is no personal wallet.
Now why I'm having so many rejects? I tried suprnova.cc and pool.mn with different difficulty ports with the same results.
legendary
No personal wallet?

#crysx

#crysx
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
No personal wallet?

#crysx

legendary
No personal wallet?

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Jump to: