Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 396. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Help me to solve, I'll give him a reward, thank you Kiss

you can use the hex code if you have it

search this thread (probably within the last 5-10 pages). there's a software to extract the words
I have a public key can be used?

No, only the hex or the seed can be used to access the airdrop funds. If you did not save those manually then there is no chance that you can recover it
  Can you tell me where I went wrong, I can give you 80. DCR, thank you,Before I find the hex, I enter in your thread only 32 characters

The hex consist of letters and numbers like this one ( e.g. 4c06620ae9cfafd53d2f1694143291cbcd05366d19d5b41a93eb631e4363bb2b) It is more than 32 characters.
I know, give my brother before the county can convert hex to words, be able to get 33 words, I'm only 32 Huh
Activity: 916
Merit: 500

search this thread (probably within the last 5-10 pages). there's a software to extract the words

No, only the hex or the seed can be used to access the airdrop funds. If you did not save those manually then there is no chance that you can recover it
  Can you tell me where I went wrong, I can give you 80. DCR, thank you,Before I find the hex, I enter in your thread only 32 characters

The hex consist of letters and numbers like this one ( e.g. 4c06620ae9cfafd53d2f1694143291cbcd05366d19d5b41a93eb631e4363bb2b) It is more than 32 characters.

I found the hex, but only 32 letters,
Activity: 686

here is the site for the hex:https://warrenguy.me/projects/pgp-word-list-converter
Activity: 574
Thank you, badam! Great service.
Activity: 770
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

This was yesterday:

Ready to dump? Yesterday, the major wallet only had around 6k

Well that explains where all the big buys are coming from. Somebody really wants some DCR!

Big buys? No man! That came outside.

About big buys...If felt fake volume with 2 accounts this afternoon (UTC)

Of course it's fake volume. Every pump and dump looks the same way.

I was tracking the distribution on trex since yesterday. That is why I'm saying is fake volume and someone is trying to clean his bag

No offense but you are wrong. I am watching the distribution too and also monitoring the blockchain for 5 days now(you can check my post history). That account came from exclusively buys building up mostly today  from buy ups

This is today:

Fill below your guesses for tomorrow:

_ _ k

that stack not been touched since yesterday, (2k to be dumped again today?)  but with your predictions and the interest leaving for better coins on the up not the down so all we expect now would be miners dumps and the occasional unlocked airdrops

someone obviously got his hands on 100 airdrops, probally more he is trying to keep price up so he catch more on the dumps
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

here is the site for the hex:https://warrenguy.me/projects/pgp-word-list-converter
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Hi, How can I start a cgminer for each gpu?

i do that often  

--device 1 --remove-disabled
 I have already registered successfully But unable to get the COINS I forgot to 33 letters what method can solve 。My address:Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I guess it will be a matter of weeks to pass that barrier, once the gui wallet ready the price will rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Hey, are there any news on the GUI wallet for Windows?

Also, i guess the price always drops when it reaches 0.004, any thoughts on this?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
It can maybe go a little higher. I have some increase, but since I have 2.05GH/s, I dunno if I improved it all of 7.895%.

Do you have a miner that you tweaked? I've heard good things about your bins.

Yeah, I rewrote both the CPU and GPU implementations of Blake-256, did a bunch of mods, fixing one possible integer overflow, reducing CPU usage by 3x - 4x, and, of course, modified the kernel enqueue to take my custom kernel. Also modified what is passed to the kernel, and how it's passed, which is why this was necessary. Added a 64-bit target, too, so it doesn't waste CPU time returning every share that meets diff 1.

PM sent

Already replied.

Where we can download binaries whit your implementation?
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
By the way, you know how they can only fit Blake-256 14-round once on an LX150? I managed to do it on an LX9 - proof of concept only as of yet, though.

Interesting, I would like to try it out too. Any plans to make the hdl open source ?
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Hi,

We've added DCR to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:5744

user:
pass: anything

Cheers!

What method do you use to mine using that URL?
I get this:
[2016-02-18 07:49:28] HTTP request failed: Protocol stratum+tcp not supported or disabled in libcurl
[2016-02-18 07:49:28] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds
Jump to: