Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 397. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hi, How can I start a cgminer for each gpu?
Activity: 73
It can maybe go a little higher. I have some increase, but since I have 2.05GH/s, I dunno if I improved it all of 7.895%.

Do you have a miner that you tweaked? I've heard good things about your bins.

Yeah, I rewrote both the CPU and GPU implementations of Blake-256, did a bunch of mods, fixing one possible integer overflow, reducing CPU usage by 3x - 4x, and, of course, modified the kernel enqueue to take my custom kernel. Also modified what is passed to the kernel, and how it's passed, which is why this was necessary. Added a 64-bit target, too, so it doesn't waste CPU time returning every share that meets diff 1.

PM sent
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
My transaction has been stuck for 5 hours from the web wallet. It got cancelled due to it saying it was a possible double spend and I never got my money back. Does anyone know a fix for this? I checked the forums and other people have the problem but theres no response from the developers.
It can maybe go a little higher. I have some increase, but since I have 2.05GH/s, I dunno if I improved it all of 7.895%.

Do you have a miner that you tweaked? I've heard good things about your bins.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
What hashrate should I be getting with a R9 290x?

1.7 - 1.9
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
What hashrate should I be getting with a R9 290x?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
Activity: 705
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

This was yesterday:

Ready to dump? Yesterday, the major wallet only had around 6k

Well that explains where all the big buys are coming from. Somebody really wants some DCR!

Big buys? No man! That came outside.

About big buys...If felt fake volume with 2 accounts this afternoon (UTC)

Of course it's fake volume. Every pump and dump looks the same way.

I was tracking the distribution on trex since yesterday. That is why I'm saying is fake volume and someone is trying to clean his bag

No offense but you are wrong. I am watching the distribution too and also monitoring the blockchain for 5 days now(you can check my post history). That account came from exclusively buys building up mostly today  from buy ups

This is today:

Fill below your guesses for tomorrow:

_ _ k

Silence in the community, head scratching and nail biting.   looking for answers.
Activity: 560
Crypto Collector

This was yesterday:

Ready to dump? Yesterday, the major wallet only had around 6k

Well that explains where all the big buys are coming from. Somebody really wants some DCR!

Big buys? No man! That came outside.

About big buys...If felt fake volume with 2 accounts this afternoon (UTC)

Of course it's fake volume. Every pump and dump looks the same way.

I was tracking the distribution on trex since yesterday. That is why I'm saying is fake volume and someone is trying to clean his bag

No offense but you are wrong. I am watching the distribution too and also monitoring the blockchain for 5 days now(you can check my post history). That account came from exclusively buys building up mostly today  from buy ups

This is today:

Fill below your guesses for tomorrow:

_ _ k
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I see. Thanks for replies, I was under the impression it was like just leave wallet unlocked and in staking mode and it will do its thing. Clearly I need to do some more research...

...me too, but you can solo stake, IF you can keep your computer up and connectable 24/7/...

my question is (because i'm running 24/7), but on the average reboot every week/10 days, down time usually 1/2 hr or less, are my odds at hitting a score proportional to my downtime?

Yes, and tickets cost a .05 fee each(Not sure if this goes up as price of ticket goes up.), that won't be refunded if you miss. I'm unclear if you miss, if your coins are returned right away or if they are then put on hold for over 140 days too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
After rescanning the wallet the transactions show in history again BUT of course as the block explorer tells me STILL UNCONFIRMED. (50h+)

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grim did the problem ever fix itself? Im waiting been about an hour at this point 0 confirmations or even any acknowledgement it was sent.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Supposed to be one of the best new digital currencies with paid devs, yet no Windows or online GUI to recover airdrop? What gives?

Who supposed that? I didn't.

Oh, anonymous F _ingsoc and his merry band of shills.
Evidence says differently though. (as you imply?)

decred. The new buggy, pre-mined, airdropped, unverified, centralised, hyped, unusable, empty dev pot, BS scam crypto coin.
Don't believe anonymous F _ingsoc.
Hiding away for a reason.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Supposed to be one of the best new digital currencies with paid devs, yet no Windows or online GUI to recover airdrop? What gives?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
I see. Thanks for replies, I was under the impression it was like just leave wallet unlocked and in staking mode and it will do its thing. Clearly I need to do some more research...

...me too, but you can solo stake, IF you can keep your computer up and connectable 24/7/...

my question is (because i'm running 24/7), but on the average reboot every week/10 days, down time usually 1/2 hr or less, are my odds at hitting a score proportional to my downtime?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Where/how do we buy PoS tickets for when it goes live at block 4096?  It was mentioned they're currently being sold @ 2 DCR each?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Activity: 686
I have a few questions regarding staking, not being too familiar with PoS coins in general.

1 - I have my airdrop and a few coins mined, so let's say 300, how can I tell how long it will take me to get a stake reward?

2 - Do you get same reward as PoW blocks for PoS blocks: 18.7 coins or so?

3 - Is there a block explorer or someway to easily check how many blocks devs address(es) have staked versus airdrop people? I'm just curious if devs are like 99.9% of stake reward or closer to 50%.

Thanks!

pos is different here it is not enough to hold the coins in wallet. Nobody staked yet as staking starts at block 4096.
Staking involves stake ticket purchase and proof of vote. There will be a stakepool soon and that will help us in staking as solo staking is not very viable
Jump to: