Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 398. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
I have a few questions regarding staking, not being too familiar with PoS coins in general.

1 - I have my airdrop and a few coins mined, so let's say 300, how can I tell how long it will take me to get a stake reward?

2 - Do you get same reward as PoW blocks for PoS blocks: 18.7 coins or so?

3 - Is there a block explorer or someway to easily check how many blocks devs address(es) have staked versus airdrop people? I'm just curious if devs are like 99.9% of stake reward or closer to 50%.

Thanks!

- PoS is not "passive", it's active, you need to buy tickets (eigher in a PoS pool or via desktop wallet) to earn the voting rights + some interest return (base price of a ticket is 2 DCR; return is ticketprice + 1.8 DCR)

- 4% was distributed to the devs, 4% to the 2971 airdrop adresses

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I have a few questions regarding staking, not being too familiar with PoS coins in general.

1 - I have my airdrop and a few coins mined, so let's say 300, how can I tell how long it will take me to get a stake reward?

2 - Do you get same reward as PoW blocks for PoS blocks: 18.7 coins or so?

3 - Is there a block explorer or someway to easily check how many blocks devs address(es) have staked versus airdrop people? I'm just curious if devs are like 99.9% of stake reward or closer to 50%.

Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
Before anybody qoutes the post above this, please hear my words. Don't feed the trolls

meh dude its just my opinion, it's what i have seen and me and others have asked that is all
one would think this forum would encourage conversation and questions asked about validity of projects
but most like you, scream "FUD" and  "TROLL"
w.e man what a joke lol
i soldout at profit, i dont hate
just think
should try the same  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Before anybody qoutes the post above this, please hear my words. Don't feed the trolls
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
I also believe the price will follow etherium's, going up to about 0.01 per one decred:)

That seems like a very low target.

Target should be more likely ethereums marketcap not price.

Okay but what are the real innovations that DECRED provides?

nothing, as per many asks in this thread man ;\
imo it's just a time drag they way their playing it to keep best price to dump that 20mil decred.
then they will say theres critical error they cant fix and dissapear promising to be back
or maybe just take another 1+ years, all the while SAYING their doing so much? ;p
either way, the answer is nothing to be seen yet for innovation but they might get a gui desktop wallet this week
(prob not they were spamming for the talent to do it) <<<<< what? (thought these were devs themselves?)
o wait "different skills"  endless excuses is more like it....
Activity: 324
I am not able to get my airdrop

what can I do if I have

First address: DsRS............
and
Extended public key: dpubZEv...........

(it shows 282.63795424 DCR in my adress)

the wallet seed that I have written down seems to be the example seed because if I follow the guides I have some transactions I have never done...

TIA

you won't be able to guess the seed if you didn't write it down correctly, it's (nearly) like guessing a bitcoin private key Sad
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
I am not able to get my airdrop

what can I do if I have

First address: DsRS............
and
Extended public key: dpubZEv...........

(it shows 282.63795424 DCR in my adress)

the wallet seed that I have written down seems to be the example seed because if I follow the guides I have some transactions I have never done...

TIA
Activity: 324
I also believe the price will follow etherium's, going up to about 0.01 per one decred:)

Okay but what are the real innovations that DECRED provides?
Activity: 770

Activity: 710

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
After rescanning the wallet the transactions show in history again BUT of course as the block explorer tells me STILL UNCONFIRMED. (50h+)

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Me too - https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/90eaabcff9f00349a37177389a620a778ba7ab48ce9acc154fee7247b9283066
 Undecided

There is a technical support area on official forum: https://forum.decred.org/forums/technical-support/
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
He probably needs a little bit more coins to get a decent pump.. good for distribution. Remember BTC when it came out and how some of us are kicking ourselves now? Well DCR has all the hallmarks.. you'll be the judge but don't think too long lol

So basically you think that Decred has the ability to surpass Ethereum ? I did not take the time to read the whole explanations, maybe I should have. What does this coin offer that Bitcoin and Ethereum don't ?

i think their effort to create a currency that is self-supporting in terms of development, that can't be taken over by the big money boys (unlike BTC) is highly admirable. viva open source ...... and decentralized credits   Cool
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added DCR to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:5744

user:
pass: anything

Cheers!
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
He probably needs a little bit more coins to get a decent pump.. good for distribution. Remember BTC when it came out and how some of us are kicking ourselves now? Well DCR has all the hallmarks.. you'll be the judge but don't think too long lol

So basically you think that Decred has the ability to surpass Ethereum ? I did not take the time to read the whole explanations, maybe I should have. What does this coin offer that Bitcoin and Ethereum don't ?
Activity: 299
After rescanning the wallet the transactions show in history again BUT of course as the block explorer tells me STILL UNCONFIRMED. (50h+)

Me too - https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/90eaabcff9f00349a37177389a620a778ba7ab48ce9acc154fee7247b9283066
 Undecided
Activity: 505
Merit: 252

Activity: 505
Merit: 252
No, your coins got lost in the void. Probably cant be cancelled, so you will have to wait even more.

Now even my wallet (the online wallet) shows 0 coins and NO transaction history. The last days it listed it in the history ...

https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/e3cf3fbfe7bf89a6353bf4883e07be1a76b9b7b3af6f93480f84a586ee59854a

Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Why sell ? DECRED will have the same growth as BTC or ETH.
Even if some people don't believe in it, it is difficult to deny that the chances are high.
Jump to: