Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 401. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

Ready to dump? Yesterday, the major wallet only had around 6k
Activity: 770
I speculate it is going higher now, because lots of buy orders and not so many sell on bittrex.
see bleutrade, many sell orders right now and price is also falling

LOL
is going the opposite of what you said
now 390k on bleutrade  Roll Eyes

meh when u control the supply you control the price, and they control the supply really
i look to features, tech, and general use in crypto, all of yet we have to see from decred
the price is just meh, good trading ground, but no way to tell if it's real when they control all the supply ;\
(airdrops are dumped, locked, or hodling so they don't really count anymore as available supply)

I disagree with you on that last point. People could easily dump the airdrop right now and get a free 300 dollars. Holding on means they believe it will go higher.

Agree. I am doing my daily stats on airdrops and just checked it now again, and only 12 airdrops were moved since morning and that's the average in the past days too. No more airdrop dumps even though price was rising for 2 days in row now
Activity: 546
how do i buy ticket to stake? n which wallet should i use?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
I speculate it is going higher now, because lots of buy orders and not so many sell on bittrex.

LOL

meh when u control the supply you control the price, and they control the supply really
i look to features, tech, and general use in crypto, all of yet we have to see from decred
the price is just meh, good trading ground, but no way to tell if it's real when they control all the supply ;\
(airdrops are dumped, locked, or hodling so they don't really count anymore as available supply)
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

LOL
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

The volume it's much higher on Bittrex. So better follow that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Activity: 507
So we are at .004

Speculation on which way we are headed?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
details for how we can run windows wallet?

go to the official website and type wallet into the search box
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 658
Someone is accumulating for a pump  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Any news for the mac (osx) wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
details for how we can run windows wallet?
Activity: 705
The return is: ticketprice + 1.8 DCR
So if you pay the base price of 2 DCR per ticket it's almost a 100% interest  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Grin

There is a "difficulty" algorithm for the PoS that increases the price of the tickes based on how many tickets were bought (there is a limited ammount of tickets, like 20 per block, and that is needed to limit the demand of tickets).
But since all my friends who already bought PoS tickets payed the base price of 2DCR each, it means that the algo is not up yet and it will prolly go up with the PoS itself @ block 4096.
That could possibly mean that the ticket price will jump by a large amount since all the tickets are not counted yet.

PoS ticket pays out 30% of block reward or what is the payout structure?
Activity: 705
 Grin

There is a "difficulty" algorithm for the PoS that increases the price of the tickes based on how many tickets were bought (there is a limited ammount of tickets, like 20 per block, and that is needed to limit the demand of tickets).
But since all my friends who already bought PoS tickets payed the base price of 2DCR each, it means that the algo is not up yet and it will prolly go up with the PoS itself @ block 4096.
That could possibly mean that the ticket price will jump by a large amount since all the sold tickets are not counted yet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
People seem to be able to buy PoS tickets already, but are they realy bought or is it some kind of "prenotation"?

I myself, am not certain how it all really works in regards to PoS.
Maybe someone else can explain it in a simplistic manner.

SIMPLISTIC MATTER?
via Imgflip Meme Maker
Activity: 722

Sorry to hear about that m8,but I think they will be returned if not confirmed after a certain amount of time, if the nodes/miners haven't picked it up

Not sure if that is totally correct but someone with more knowledge than me will hopefully clear it up with some details of what happens/timescales
legendary
Activity: 1050
People seem to be able to buy PoS tickets already, but are they realy bought or is it some kind of "prenotation"?

I myself, am not certain how it all really works in regards to PoS.
Maybe someone else can explain it in a simplistic manner.
Jump to: