Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 40. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 252
Wow 10%+ of the network is solomining.  Shocked

So where are all of the solominers. Anyone wanna speak up?

Grin
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I don't know if any coins actually using mimble wimble right now, DCR could effectively be the biggest coin doing it in the early going.
DCR is having some good growth, and with the increase of daily volume I am expecting we will once again achieve our all time high.
Bitcoin is now stable, so the confidence is back, people are investing with crypto and we have seen some of the crypto coins have consistent growth, one good example is MGO which is now at top 100 and from over 1K sats now at 11k sats in just a short period of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I don't know if any coins actually using mimble wimble right now, DCR could effectively be the biggest coin doing it in the early going.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
of course there is gonna be insider trading between decred and binance. its still the wild west in cryptos. the increase in price is someone got a tip from staff from binance and decred. happans to every company out there.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Decred is essentially Bitcoin on steroids with several additions that includes a hybrid of POW/POS..... for me one of the important factors Decred address is Governance... Governance is one of the elephants in the room is crypto and with the addition of latest feature like Politeia, it gives everyday users the ability to be part of the process.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
DCR Logo Performance Update
Sharper eyes may have noticed that over the past 2 months new and adjusted version of DCR logo has been put to use. The logo has been adjusted with the intent to get it up to its maximum performance for use on digital screens and to give it the most optimal construction making its use and function future proof. https://medium.com/decred/dcr-logo-performance-update-f12f94a7a33e
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Did Decred developers, or did the community pay for the listing fees? I heard that Binance makes a lot of profit from it because they are very expensive.

No one paid.
CZ tweeted that it was for our strong community  Cool

They might have also accumulated some Decreds from mid-August to mid-October. Hahaha. Which they might also become responsible for the increasing ticket prices. Cry

Will a cartel of big exchanges "becoming stakers" in the network be a failure in the system?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Decred on Binance is a big achievement and has been a long time coming. Congrats to the team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Did Decred developers, or did the community pay for the listing fees? I heard that Binance makes a lot of profit from it because they are very expensive.

No one paid.
I really wonder how many decred he bought before this announcement.

yup. they've must have earned a huge profit from trading and selling their own part of coins. exchagne like a binance won't list any token for free . but if it does they'll see a huge profit in it. without that they won't do it.
anyway. they did it for free but it is a very huge thing for Decred also to get listed on Binance for Free.

Decred has its own market, which exchange does not want to add Decred? in addition to its many supporters, the price is also expensive and the supply is the same as bitcoin 21 million, now there are around 8 million more that have been mined. There will always be changes every year from Decred.
this was great news for dcr! listing on binance is amazing! decred is a project that finances itself through its own coins. I think it should be popular and successful.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

No one paid.

yup. they've must have earned a huge profit from trading and selling their own part of coins. exchagne like a binance won't list any token for free . but if it does they'll see a huge profit in it. without that they won't do it.
anyway. they did it for free but it is a very huge thing for Decred also to get listed on Binance for Free.

Decred has its own market, which exchange does not want to add Decred? in addition to its many supporters, the price is also expensive and the supply is the same as bitcoin 21 million, now there are around 8 million more that have been mined. There will always be changes every year from Decred.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
It is big news Binance picked this coin for listing which showing the big potential and there is big space for this project. I hope this will help a lot to get recover and find the stable floor with new investors Binance is hottest place at the moment.
Activity: 686

No one paid.

Decred already should be listed on binance for free:) Even they won't get listing fee, everytime they mention a coin it's price goes moon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

No one paid.

Activity: 56
Decred well risen today. Smiley
Activity: 686

No one paid.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Binance announced adding DCR by wording, it is backed by strong community. The way they started to pick coins reminds me couple year's ago strategy of Poloniex how they were adding coins surprisingly. It will be clear in future with next picks but for the moment whatever the reason is doesn't matter because it is good for community really. We should focus on the benefits as market will open tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

No one paid.
CZ tweeted that it was for our strong community  Cool
Activity: 80
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is really surprising listing on Binance what didn't let people accumulate enough. We don't know yet who managed this to pay or may be this was another listing based on potential and development which Binance recently did. It has less importance who did or played role but more is it is finally there where it should have been long time ago. Those stayed strong with DCR are awarded their faith already.
Pages:
Jump to: